PDA

View Full Version : Far North gave me a surprise

lakeslady
03-12-2010, 06:49 PM
This morning I had a wonderful surprise when I found a RAK in my mail from Jan aka Far North.

There was an elegantly simple card with a beautiful border and the words "sending sunshine".....how appropriate:nod:
Inside the card was a message from Jan to explain that the little gift tied with a ribbon, was a new Inkadinkido rubber stamp that actually shouted out to her, "that it had my name on it":swoon:

It pleased me and made me smile to think their was talking stamps shouting out to come and live with me, but I was even more delighted that Jan had been thinking of me all those thousands of miles away in Novo Scotia.

Thanks a million and bless your kind heart Jan, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness
Hugs hugs, and the talking stamp says thank you too! It now happily has a home on my craft room shelf:wub:
Joan

maxiesmom
03-12-2010, 07:41 PM
Yep, Jan is an awesome thoughtful lady like that. Even farther than Nova Scotia, she's in Alaska and I got to meet her when we went there in 2006!

firefly
03-12-2010, 07:44 PM
Yep she is a wonderful person! I had the pleasure of meeting her twice in 2007!

Far North
03-12-2010, 08:40 PM
Oh Joan, so glad it brought you a smile this morning and most importantly it now has a happy home! You always are so kind to send others RAKs it is nice to slip in a surprise to You!
Enjoy!...Jan