PDA

View Full Version : Palooza Blues....

Spartymom
04-25-2010, 03:00 PM
I'm home! It was white knuckle driving for the first hour into my drive b/c of the rain! I enjoyed everyones company and miss you already.

iloveflipflops
04-25-2010, 03:19 PM
It sure sounds like you all had fun and I hate that I missed it.

mydogstinks2
04-25-2010, 03:23 PM
I'm so sad it's over!! It seems like every year it goes by faster!! We almost need a whole week!!

HeatherJ
04-25-2010, 04:50 PM
Wow that did really seem to be here and gone again! Can't wait to see some more pictures and hear all the fun stories.

Fief14
04-25-2010, 06:04 PM
It did go by fast and I have the blues too. It's not fun coming to an empty home after having such good company for the last 4 days. Thanks girls It was a blast!

cindi
04-25-2010, 06:06 PM
don't you hate it when the parties over, and you still want to party?? Sounds like everyone had fun
..more pics please
:)

spredbirds
04-25-2010, 06:10 PM
just made it home .... just about 5 hours ... rained the entire way felt like I was swimming. I am still hearing the sound of windsheild wipers in my head.

Had such a great time again!!!

Can't wait for November and then next April .... eeryone needs to try and attend ... this is such a fun fun time!!!

maxiesmom
04-25-2010, 06:34 PM
Yep, we also had rain about 90% of the way. I've been putting stuff away like crazy. I made 8 whole cards!

I went to show David what I had done on the calendars, stuck on a tin for visual and as I went to take it off the velcro came right off the paper! :swoon: The rest seem to be stuck on pretty well(at least on that board), I guess I need to double check them all. sigh

what fun we all had. I don't think I could handle a week though. My arm is still killing me.

directmailscrapper
04-25-2010, 07:31 PM
Glad everyone had such a great time and made it home safely! Your bad weather is on it's way to Maryland...

tojoco
04-25-2010, 07:31 PM
That really did go fast. It seems like yesterday everyone was making plans to meet. But it does sound like everyone had a fantastic time. I hope that I can make the next one.

shuggy
04-25-2010, 08:53 PM
i'm not quite home yet, but miss everyone already!! i have never driven through such horrible rain!! saw one car that had slid off the road or something. but we made it back to chicago (after much traffic, blech). now an early morning flight and we'll be home!

thanks, girls, for making it such a wonderful trip! it was amazing!!

hey chels, did you see any hippos swimming by??

spredbirds
04-25-2010, 11:27 PM
i'm not quite home yet, but miss everyone already!! i have never driven through such horrible rain!! saw one car that had slid off the road or something. but we made it back to chicago (after much traffic, blech). now an early morning flight and we'll be home!

thanks, girls, for making it such a wonderful trip! it was amazing!!

hey chels, did you see any hippos swimming by??

I saw that car off the side of the road too ... the tow truck was just getting there when I passed it.

I did not see any hippos on my way home ... lots of traffic/cars though once I hit Chicago. UGH!!!

workin4stamps
04-26-2010, 12:16 PM
I have done NOTHING but clean out my stamping room since I came home. Also been cleaning out closets upstairs. I am leaving now to take some boxes to goodwill, and do a little shopping.

I hope to get in some Shack time later on tonight!!!

I also need to change my avatar!!!!

shuggy
04-26-2010, 02:10 PM
I have done NOTHING but clean out my stamping room since I came home. Also been cleaning out closets upstairs. I am leaving now to take some boxes to goodwill, and do a little shopping.

I hope to get in some Shack time later on tonight!!!

I also need to change my avatar!!!!

yep, you have a nice picture for it!!