PDA

View Full Version : VA Beach this weekend

kerry
08-25-2010, 09:06 PM
I'm headed to VA Beach this Saturday and will be attending the Creating Keepsakes convention. I will be heading to the Woodware booth (to meet the owner and help him out and to give him all the great things Shackies sent for the "swap" I posted) and to the Heartfelt Creations booth -to meet the owner/daughter so I can introduce myself to them and thank them for the awesome TOP SECRET stamps and dies they sent me for the DT Semifinals).

If anybody wants to come and meet up for some shopping, let me know. I'm going alone!

PS...edited...the Heartfelt Creations post because they will not have the Autumn Splendor sets at this show as production was too crazy...so I ordered them online already!!!

Kerry

jazzypurple853
08-26-2010, 07:51 AM
Have a great time!

MidwestStamper
08-26-2010, 08:45 AM
That sounds like it will be a blast Kerry! Wish I could join you!

tojoco
08-26-2010, 09:36 AM
Hope you have a great time and tell the Woodware's folks we all said "hi" and love their stamps.

Mrs. Fence
08-26-2010, 07:41 PM
Have fun! DS is having his big birthday party Saturday, so I can't go. Too bad, because my step daughter lives there, it would be a good excuse to go visit and shop at the same time!

Paula Carden
08-26-2010, 09:15 PM
Sounds like a fun time!
I hope to see Woodware in Sept in South Carolina- at what use to be the Greenville Heriloom Show. I checked the vendor list and they are suppose to be there. I love the images that you sent me to play with so I want to get some stamps from there now.

Have fun-take lots of money!!

midnitecreations
08-27-2010, 07:47 AM
I'm going to be there next weekend, but that will be too late for the convention. I'd go with you tomorrow, but I don't think I need any more stuff!

kerry
08-30-2010, 08:27 PM
The convention had VERY LOW turn out. I worked the Woodware booth (Woodware will be sold in the TESSLER Booth at shows from now on) and stopped by the Heartfelt Creations Booth to buy some stuff and show them my stuff for the design team try outs. They seemed to really LOVE my projects...so yipee for that! I also had a chance to work in the Tessler Booth with Ellen Huang (she's a hoot) and helped her pack up her booth to take to Texas, her next convention. She was very sore and had a terrible writst problem. I hope she gets it checked out! I purchased some of her stencils so I will be doing some co-promotion stuff with woodware and her stencils. I know lots of you like her embossing paste and her stencils too as I've seen them in the gallery.

For those who sent projects for the swap, Andre was so touched and took them home with him so he could photograph them and post them on the website. He also took the addresses and envelopes so he may (I'm not positive) get in touch with you. He said THANK YOU, THANK YOU and watch for new sets (and the new ink he invented is already on the site) to come soon. I had a great time visiting with him and learning more about him...He has three companies, is a director for an educational company and is also actively inventing new products for the craft industry. He's almost finished developing an ink similar to Versafine that works with Copics!!! He said it already works but the chemist wants to perfect it a bit more.

PS...There was some East Coast Surfing competition and some Boxing Matches in town that Saturday so maybe that's why it was so dead. I DID buy TONS of paper from The Paper Loft...one of my most favorite paper companies!!!

Kerry

Mrs. Fence
08-30-2010, 10:09 PM
It sounds like you had a great time! Post some pics of your new paper, if you can!!!

kerry
09-02-2010, 09:33 PM
I practically bought all the new papers...Here is their website:

The Paper Loft (http://www.paperloft.com/)

All, yummy double-sided, thick, texture free cardstock. LOVE IT!!!