PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the Beacon Resort?

RubberLady603
09-28-2010, 06:25 AM
I know it's a long shot but was wondering if I would be the only Shackie up there? 4 days /3 nights of pure card making heaven! It's all inclusive. This will be my second time going and I can't wait! Just curious if any of you go?

Paula Carden
09-28-2010, 06:47 AM
Tell me more-for sure I won't go this year but maybe I could put it on my list sometime to do.
Sounds like fun, fun, fun!

RubberLady603
09-28-2010, 06:59 AM
It is wonderful! It's at the Beacon Resort in Lincoln NH. Once in fall and once in spring. It's $380. for everything (with 2 people in room) and they don't skimp on anything. Gourmet food and all! Lots of games and prizes. The food and room alone are worth the cost. You get the 4x8 table for two to work at in the "big" room that is open 24hrs. It's actually called a scrap retreat but I don't scrap, just make cards and ABAC's. Usually around 100 attendees? Wonderful happy place to be. Up in the White Mountains too!
ETA: Gotta run to work but I will find a link tonight for you...

Lori
11-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Hmmmmm....Sounds like fun!

RubberLady603
11-04-2010, 04:58 AM
Oh yeah! All packed and headed up there this morning! You can't beat the price and they let you make monthly payments. On Sunday I will sign up for the one in March. So excited..........(Mom and I room together so it's only $380)