PDA

View Full Version : I'm packing for fall Palooza today!!

mydogstinks2
10-11-2010, 12:53 PM
I have a few atc swaps to work on and the coaster calender too. I'm also taking stuff to do a few cards.

What do you want me to bring the Cricut and Cuttlebug?? Just let me know.

iloveflipflops
10-11-2010, 01:21 PM
WOW. You are getting a head start. I have my pile started too.

I am working on: the coaster calendar, a few ATC swaps, my Christmas cards (stamped and non-stamped). I was going to bring my Thanksgiving cards but I got those done last night while I was watching Brothers and Sisters so those are done.

Hmmm, what else to bring? I still have not used a Cricut in action. i think you brought it last time and I was too afraid to use it. LOL

I can also bring stuff with me so let me know too.

22 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shuggy
10-11-2010, 02:43 PM
ugh!! i haven't even thought about it!

iloveflipflops
10-11-2010, 04:15 PM
ugh!! i haven't even thought about it!

Well ... what are you waiting on?????????????????????

shuggy
10-11-2010, 04:55 PM
Well ... what are you waiting on?????????????????????

i guess nothing!! i've started a list. how's that? :)

iloveflipflops
10-12-2010, 05:49 PM
I have spent most of today packing! I have 10 ATC's started so I know what to bring with me. I have my coaster calendar started so I can work on that. I have my Shack "backs" printed off and ready to go.

I AM READY, all but my clothes. I hope its cooler there than here. Its 90 degrees here right now :(

maxiesmom
10-12-2010, 08:35 PM
First week of November? You can guarantee it will NOT be 90* in northern Indiana! You'll be lucky for 60's probably. So bummed I will miss seeing you all.

workin4stamps
10-12-2010, 10:07 PM
I am hoping to work on my Christmas cards!! I would LIKE to get them all done!!!!!

shuggy
10-12-2010, 10:35 PM
I am hoping to work on my Christmas cards!! I would LIKE to get them all done!!!!!

that's what i'll be working on. and cards for another craft fair in dec.

Paula Carden
10-13-2010, 06:53 AM
Sounds like fun! I sure wish I was coming but can't make it this year. I am hoping for Utah next year.
You all are going to have a great time!! Can't wait to see what you make.