PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ya'll, how's it going?

toao
11-04-2010, 06:29 PM
I like to pop in every now and then and see who's still around the shack. I miss chatting it up and swapping with ya, but I haven't stamped in ages. I still love to look through my ATC collection and reminisce. I checked out the swap board and it looks like ATC's are still the big thing. I also peeked in the gallery....lookin' good. ;)

I'm waiting on Tori to finish unloading the dish washer, so I'll be around a few minutes if any of you want to drop a line...

loobylou
11-04-2010, 06:35 PM
Mary!!!!!!!!!!! Great to see you here
How's your darling girl? and are you still working in the business? Do you miss stamping, or have you found another passion?
Did you see Erin had a Baby Boy, named Calvin?
Come out of lurkdom more often- and visit with us. I used to love our chats!

toao
11-04-2010, 06:55 PM
LoobyLou! Hey girl...how's the weather in Australia?
Yes, I'm still working with hubby, but it has its perks...I get to work on my digiscrapping all day long. (That's what I'm into now) And I'm putting together a yearbook for our school! (Small private school and we've never had a yearbook) Fun fun! This week however I've been working on a denim rag quilt for Tori for Christmas. I'm almost finished with it. Tori is doing great. She's almost to 6th grade work now. Just a few more weeks away. She's still all A honor roll, 2nd highest GPA in her class for the 1st quarter and she won the spelling bee today and will compete in 2 weeks in the county division. Yaaay! I was so happy for her and she was so surprised she won. I did read about Erin's baby on Sherri's post and replied. As far as stamping, I don't really miss it, sadly. I think about dragging my stamps out every now and then but it seems I've always got something else going on. I also think about joining in on just one ATC swap from time to time so I can add to my collection...but I just haven't. I still have a ton of stamping stuff and my friends keep asking me if I'll ever sell it, but Tori likes to dabble at it every once in a while, so I haven't gotten rid of it. That was long winded....so what's up with you these days?

cindi
11-04-2010, 07:38 PM
hi Mary!! so great to see you!! It's nice to get an update from you. congrats to Tori!!
:)

Christie
11-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Hey Mary!!! It's been along time! I'm glad you came in to say hi. You should hop on over to facebook...we chat it up over there alot!

tesschap
11-04-2010, 08:51 PM
Hi Mary. It's so nice to hear from you. Now that wedding #1 is in the history books for our family I am starting to get back to my digital scrapbooking project. I need to check out your blog again. I've learned so much from your posts. Hope to see you more often. Hugs to you and Tori!

Darleneh710
11-05-2010, 11:59 AM
Hi Mary! So great to hear from you! Congrats to Tori! She is a super smart kid! I miss chatting with you and swapping with you! Glad you are doing well.
hugs,

maxiesmom
11-05-2010, 01:49 PM
Hi Mary, glad to hear you and your family are all doing well. Thanks for popping in to say hi.