PDA

View Full Version : Shackapalooza Events 2011

workin4stamps
11-08-2010, 02:34 PM
Here are the events coming up for next year:

Spring 2011 - Angola, Indiana at the Potawatomi Inn (http://www.in.gov/dnr/parklake/inns/potawatomi/) located in Pokagon State Park. This is a lovely Inn, located in a scenic area on a lake. There are hiking trails, walking paths, an indoor pool, and a restaurant is located right in the building. Our rooms have 2 beds.

The dates for Spring are April 14-April 17. Some people who are traveling from afar are coming in on Wednesday the 13th, but you need to book your room SOON if you want to do that because the Inn books up VERY quickly. Rooms are either $86 (for 2 double beds) or $99 (for two queen beds with a little larger bath) per night plus tax. Two people can share a room, or even three people. Rollaway beds are available for $10 per night.

The price per person for the conference room for the entire weekend is $40.

As of right now, the following people have sent in their deposit:

Chelsea
Traci
Kim S
Kimmy K
Angie R
Kathy P
Sherri T
Mary R

If anyone else is interested in attending, please let me know!! We only have until the beginning of March to finalize our reservations.

FALL 2011 is being held in Salt Lake City, Utah from October 6th through the 9th. Far away travelers are arriving on Wednesday the 5th! Details for this event will be forthcoming. Angie (shuggy) and Mary (sweetpea) are doing the planning. As soon as they have more info, they will pass it on to us!

shuggy
11-08-2010, 04:09 PM
woot woot!! i love that spring palooza is already planned and fall palooza is in the works!! can't wait!!

tojoco
11-08-2010, 07:41 PM
Do we need to have our roommates when we send in deposits. Suzi, Cheryl -- are you guys planning on attending? Could we be roommates?

workin4stamps
11-08-2010, 08:08 PM
Joanne, are you referring to Spring?? If so, then I do not need to know who your roommate will be when I take your deposit. You probably just want to know when you call your deposit for your actual room into the hotel, because they will ask you for your roommates names. I take the $40 payment for the crop room, and you also have to put 1 night deposit down on the hotel room by the beginning of March. Sorry I forgot to mention that.

mydogstinks2
11-09-2010, 09:09 AM
I will get my deposit to you. I should have just given it to you this weekend, duh!