PDA

View Full Version : yay! we are back!

cindi
11-26-2010, 09:47 AM
and not only is it snowing here in maine, but the shack is all decorated for winter too. I missed you girls yesterday, I hope evryone had a happy thanksgiving that celebrated.

:wubclub:

iloveflipflops
11-26-2010, 10:32 AM
No snow here. In fact, its a bit balmy out here. Its 57 right now and raining but I think tomorrow is going to be be much cooler. I may put up our 2nd tree today. I have the snowman tree up already :).

jazzypurple853
11-26-2010, 10:36 AM
How long has it been snowing where you are? I have rain where I am. On the way home yesterday, I saw a bunch of wild turkeys, kind of funny for it being thanksgiving! I'm surprised no one, stopped to get them!

cindi
11-26-2010, 10:57 AM
How long has it been snowing where you are? I have rain where I am. On the way home yesterday, I saw a bunch of wild turkeys, kind of funny for it being thanksgiving! I'm surprised no one, stopped to get them!

it started in the wee hours, now it's 11 am and it's turned to freezing rain..yuck

Patty
11-26-2010, 11:42 AM
It's raining here, predicted to end by late afternoon. That's enough precip. for me for the Winter. I'm counting down till Spring!!!

Paula Carden
11-26-2010, 11:56 AM
You lucky dog-Cindi!! SNOW!!
We only have rain and wind. Cooler temps coming in.

Yes I missed the Shack yesterday too but I did get some stamping done.

Lori
11-26-2010, 02:34 PM
We had a mini ice storm this morning. DH got called out to salt the roads. The weather guy says maybe snow on the eastern Green Mountains, so maybe tonight. It is getting cold and windy again.

Missed the Shack yesterday.