PDA

View Full Version : What's everyone doing tonite?

suzi_f
03-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Going w/dd to see the latest Narnia movie at the free theater. Was thinking of letting her drive (she gets her license in 1 month & 1 day!) but we're having a thunderstorm. We want her to learn to drive in rain but, I'm thinking a night-time lightening storm may not be the best time to learn....

Nick's got a friend over tonite so they'll take over the basement & I won't be able to stamp. I thought I was supposed to stamp tomorrow w/friends but I guess I had the day wrong. I need to host some more swaps 'cause I don't have enough to work on and need to plan stuff for Palooza!!!

kimmyqtgirl
03-04-2011, 07:25 PM
I'm packing! My sister and I are driving to MN in the morning to surpirse my mom! I told my dad so that we could make sure they would be home. I can't wait to see her face. I am not looking forward to the 10 hr drive though. Oh well we can jam the radio and sing at the top of our lungs... Ok maybe not LOL.

cindi
03-04-2011, 07:34 PM
I am just relaxing, I had a full day of work today..first time since December..so we got home, ordered out for supper, now I'm having a cocktail and playing online.
YES!! you must post some swaps!!!
:)

Lori
03-04-2011, 07:36 PM
Tonight, not so much. Already slacking with the laptop, TV, and in bed... Tomorrow on the other hand is going to be busy. Lots of cleaning, hopefully some stamping. A benefit dinner for a family member that was in a horrific car wreck. Sunday, depending on the weather, a Stampin' Up party. Never been to one before. Before I know it, it will be Monday and back to work!

tojoco
03-04-2011, 07:50 PM
Just finished cleaning up the kitchen. Came online to check the Shack, Facebook and emails. Now I'll continue working on my final ATC swap.

Suzi -- I plan on working on lots of cards at Palooza so I'll be mailing up my box of supplies to you. I'll let you know when I mail it for sure.

Patty
03-04-2011, 08:29 PM
Nothing much going on here....either I'm still draggin' from being away, or I'm fighting something. it's only 8:30 and I am on the couch watching MONK (love him), and thinking about going to bed. I'm beat!!!! One dgs is staying over tomorrow night, and earlier tomorrow some relatives are coming to his house (my dd's) for dinner and visit. I got everything out to color some images, but I put it all back. No energy. Maybe I'll have a glass of wine...that might help.

cindi
03-04-2011, 08:35 PM
Nothing much going on here....either I'm still draggin' from being away, or I'm fighting something. it's only 8:30 and I am on the couch watching MONK (love him), and thinking about going to bed. I'm beat!!!! One dgs is staying over tomorrow night, and earlier tomorrow some relatives are coming to his house (my dd's) for dinner and visit. I got everything out to color some images, but I put it all back. No energy. Maybe I'll have a glass of wine...that might help.

tehehe..yes, wine will help! either to motivate you or konk you out..either way, it will help
:)

iloveflipflops
03-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Its 11:30 pm and we just got back from seeing Ms Emily. We took her out to eat for dinner then went and looked at apartments that she wants to move into. Now we have lots to think about ... we sure did like it so much better than a dorm!

suzi_f
03-04-2011, 11:38 PM
Its 11:30 pm and we just got back from seeing Ms Emily. We took her out to eat for dinner then went and looked at apartments that she wants to move into. Now we have lots to think about ... we sure did like it so much better than a dorm!

Will she move there now or wait until the new school year? And, with out a van, HOW will you get here home, to the appt or ANYWHERE???

suzi_f
03-05-2011, 12:15 AM
Becca DID drive to the movies in heavy rain & some lightening. She did very good!! I asked her a couple times if she wanted to pull over & let me drive. Once she said yes; then she decided she would tough it thru. And, she asked the same boy from last year (his parents run the free theater) to banquet this year & he said yes. He's such a sweet boy! And his parents are very nice & seem to like Becca. Of course, the seniors STILL don't have a plan for banquet this year. I told Becca if it's something lame, they don't HAVE to go; they can do something else fun together. We'll see.....

Mrs. Fence
03-05-2011, 12:57 AM

Earlier this evening, we had a Princess Bride movie party. A couple of the guests came dressed in costume (the man in black and princess buttercup). We also had MLT sandwiches (mutton, lettuce, tomato), Max's Miracle Pills (the chocolate coating helps them go down) and peanuts! Too much fun!

Now, I'm watching Monk, Patty! and thinking about going to bed. Maybe I can do some stamping tomorrow...

iloveflipflops
03-05-2011, 07:11 AM
Will she move there now or wait until the new school year? And, with out a van, HOW will you get here home, to the appt or ANYWHERE???

We are planning for the fall already Suzi. They want $50 deposits by the end of March to reserve your spot. Emily's friend lives there now and she can put Emily and Tiffany's name down to assure they get that exact apartment when she moves out in May (she graduates). Trying to figure out what financial aid will pay for is a pain in the you know what. I remember when I was her age and was in an apartment by then. It was so much fun! lol

iloveflipflops
03-05-2011, 07:12 AM
Oh and about not having a van ... this will be interesting for sure. Haven't thought much about it .. but now we need to. ha

Lori
03-05-2011, 08:14 AM
Getting ready to duck into my stamp "room". Grandmonster is off to Dad's, hubby is out plowing roads and dd is sleeping. Time for tunes and ink!!!!