PDA

View Full Version : Coloring my hair....

Darleneh710
03-10-2011, 01:55 PM
Now!

I have been putting it off and then when I got this awful bad hair cut on Sunday I was going to do it that night, but I didn't...so finally today I am doing it! I guess it is better in a sense since my hair is shorter...much shorter ...maybe the color will take better this time.

I have never done this before...but since I've been coloring my hair with L'Oreal Healthy Look 28 shampoo hair color I have been using the same color and brand for about 6 months now. I never usually use the same hair color or brand, but I love that it isn't permanent and I love the conditioner that comes with it. I have 3 of them now! It makes my hair feel so soft and silky. Does anyone else use this brand?

I use the cherry truffle color..but it never looks like the box LOL.

I would post my hair, but I just don't like it. It is way too short and I hate it this short when it is curly so I've been straightening it, but still it looks like crap LOL..

tfl

cindi
03-10-2011, 03:16 PM
oh Darlene.I feel your pain! a while back my hair got butchered too..new girl at the shop... anyways I couldn't stand to look in the mirror I looked like Cindi square head! it is starting to look better now, hang in there
:)

RubberLady603
03-10-2011, 04:22 PM
I keep thinking about cutting my hair. It's down to my butt and is a pain in the butt too. Dh would rather I didn't cut it. (Not sure why I suddenly am listening to him about it. LOL!) He says I won't like it short........

Patty
03-10-2011, 07:50 PM
I've been going to the same girl for over 20 years. once in a while it comes out too short, but it grows quickly and we're at the point where I can tell her "not so short this time". I have followed her to several salons, even had her do it at my home and hers. I dont' really have to say much to her any more. She knows my color by now..so "its all good". However, I remember coming home upset...but it will grow...and I'm sure it's not nearly as bad as you think. hang in there....

Darleneh710
03-10-2011, 09:43 PM
My mom actually does like it, but my daughter bless her heart...told me in the car on way home that she liked it and then when I asked for the truth (why did I want to know this from a teenager is beyond me lol)..and she told me she really didn't like it..so that bummed me out...I am all about my appearance...ha ha..how shallow am I? LOL

My DD got her hair cut the same day with me...course she has the "perfect" hair lol...I was going to call the salon to complain, but decided against it. I actually got the girls name b/c she was really nice and showed me how to use a diffuser. I have one, but never knew how to use it as there are no directions and searching online was no help. She was really good...I honestly think she just got scissor happy when she was chatting with me..cuz one side is shorter than the other in the front and sides and I know she measured it or I saw her measuring it and I am wondering how it was shorter...anywho...I am just going to deal with it...it will grow back...I just wish it would grow fast...it never does LOL.

Cindi, that's awful! I hope your hair grows back fast for you!

Dee~ I think if you cut your hair just a few inches that might be all you need to do for a change and then it wont be so drastic. Let us know what you do L)

Mrs. Fence
03-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Sorry you don't like your haircut, Darlene. It's a bummer when we don't like our hair. Maybe the new color will cheer you up!

Darleneh710
03-11-2011, 01:03 AM
Thank you, Tracey! As long as I don't look in the mirror..I forget what it looks like LOL.