PDA

View Full Version : The "Liver Cleanse" is over...........

Kreative Dryve
01-14-2007, 05:24 PM
okay it is more of a body cleanse, and it was not as hard as I thought.

You do it for 14 days, and then you start eating right and just generally taking better care of yourself.
I did the 14 days, and lost.............10 lbs.
I started out at 205 lbs and now I am at 195, and the best part is, I feel fantastic.

I do have to admit I didn't do it to the tee! I did have a cheat now and then, but I stuck with most of the deit and cleanse.
My skin looks fantastic, my tummy is less flabby, and like I said I feel great.

If anyone wants to try it, go to www.ericbergdiets.com and looks under the link "products", that will take you to the health and wellness center, and it will have a link for the liver cleanse.

Here are a few more of my secrets:

1. Apple Cider Vinegar 3 x a day (1 t. in 4 oz. of 100% apple juice)
2. Mega Multi-Vitamin Gel Tab, Omega 3 Fish Oil Gel Tab, 400 mcg of Chromium Picolinate
3. 2 Cinnamon Pills, every meal that contain starches or carbs (rice, bread)

Hope you all well, and if you have any questions, PM me! -MJ

cindi
01-14-2007, 05:32 PM
sounds very interesting:nod:
did you have to buy a lot of stuff to do this?
:)

Kreative Dryve
01-14-2007, 05:38 PM
It gives you a free recipe for the shake they want you to do 3 x a day, and it calls for apple juice, lemon juice, cranberry juice, apple cider vinegar, and spring water. I did have to buy a ton more fruit and veggies so I had more on hand, but that was just so I could have them and so could the kids. We generally eat a ton anyway, but I made sure that I had more, just so I wouldn't go to find a apple, and there not be any, and I turn to stuff I couldn't have on the diet. -MJ

kenzlane
01-18-2007, 08:36 AM
hmmm - good for you. It was a detox for your body? how often do they recommend you do it?

directmailscrapper
01-18-2007, 10:15 AM
Hi! I tried the link and it didn't work. Can you check the link? Sounds interesting! Nancy

Swanie78
01-18-2007, 10:24 AM
This sounds MUCH better than the one I tried to do last summer. It was NASTY! Homemade lemonade with cayenne pepper in it. Blech! And a herbal *stimulating* tea to help colon clense too. I made it 2 days...lol The cramps from the tea were unbearable...lol

justbusyscrappin
01-18-2007, 11:45 AM
ok, I mentioned this on the site once before but I have to repeat myself. If you go to the bookstore very often, go to the food section and check out the book "Juicing for Life." Even if you don't have a juicer this book is valuable as a reference for everyday needs. In it there is a Seneca cleansing diet (4 days) that I went on at the beginning of January. It is a body detox and I felt great, lost 10 lbs on it. There is also a 7 day and a 6 week cleansing diet. None of the diets require added supplements (pills/vitamins, etc) and you have fresh healthy food.
This was first reccommneded to me by a friend that was going through cancer treatment. If it could help her feel as good as she did and she beat the cancer and the treatments! Then I knew that this had to be good for someone that was healthy to begin with. Take a look, it doesn't cost anything to peek inside the cover.

becky

lost luggage
01-18-2007, 11:59 AM
Ok- I have some questions :)

What does cinnamon do?

Becky- was the 10 lbs water weight? Is it still off??

justbusyscrappin
01-18-2007, 04:12 PM
I don't know about the cinnamon, the 10 lbs was partly water but it was also just a lot of toxins in the body ... and 5 lbs is still off the other 5 are fluxuating ... I am planning on doing the 6 week cleanse this next month and I will let you know how that one goes ... at the moment I want to finish all the leftovers in the freezer before I get into the cleansing again.
The 6 week cleanse lets you do a lot of foods. The Seneca cleanse that I did wasn't that way. Day 1 was nothing but fruits and juices (cleansing the colon), Day 2 was nothing but herbal tea (releases toxins along with salts and calcium deposits), Day 3 was all the vegetables you wanted steamed or fresh (supplies the digestive tract with needed fiber) and Day 4 was just vegetable broth (cleanses the blood and lymphatic systems and nurishes the rest of your organs). Amazingly the only day that was hard for me was the first ... a summer bounty of fruits would have been prefered and when I fixed dinner for Lon that night it smelled so good! The second day of just the teas was the easiest of all. The 3rd day having something solid go into my stomach really made me hungry and what I did was I cooked alot of my vegetables in water to make the broth for the last day. And I really felt good during the 4 days. It is something that I think I will do at least every 6 months to get the crude out of my body.

becky

scrappinnuts
01-18-2007, 04:29 PM
Cinnomon helps you keep your sugar levels stabilized..and also its good for your blood pressure..really works.. Can't get the link up can you post it again?..Sounds great.. i am going to try this out.

Paula Carden
01-18-2007, 04:56 PM
could not get the link to work either. Sounds interesting tho

mcourtney
01-18-2007, 05:06 PM
Try this link:

http://www.drberg.com/index.cfm/8811

Kreative Dryve
01-18-2007, 10:25 PM
Mary for putting up that link. MJ

mcourtney
01-18-2007, 11:52 PM
Thanks for the info, Marie. It looks like something I might be interested in.

Swanie78
01-19-2007, 12:21 AM
Anyone want to try this together???

Kreative Dryve
01-19-2007, 01:21 AM
I would do it again, but maybe not for awhile. I have noticed a difference, in my skin and my cravings. MJ

Stampin' Meg
01-19-2007, 04:37 PM
This sounds MUCH better than the one I tried to do last summer. It was NASTY! Homemade lemonade with cayenne pepper in it. Blech! And a herbal *stimulating* tea to help colon clense too. I made it 2 days...lol The cramps from the tea were unbearable...lol

I heard that was the one the Beyonce Knowles does!
OUCHHHHHHHH!!!