PDA

View Full Version : Babies, hair, nails, facebook, tired

Erin K
03-25-2011, 09:58 PM

So I've not been on lately. I know it sucks.

I'm on facebook all the time so if you are on there pretty please friend me!

So here is a lickity split update:
Calvin is the easiest baby ever and so super duper cute!
Stephen is still crazy smart and he loves school.
Ethan is fun and happy and smart, but doesn't love school like his brother. He likes playing and dirt and bugs more. :)
I dyed my hair BrIGHT turquoise. I love it. Mixed reviews, but I don't care.
I've recently gotten really into doing my nails in fun ways. I blame Kristina Werner and her video on Konad nail stamping she did a while back.
I've been working out and doing Zumba, which I love. I've lost about 10bls sense Calvin was born. Not great but it's something.
I'm professionally tired. :sleep:I hardly ever stamp. I do get naps but I can't figure out how to manage my time as well as I'd like. I feel like the most important things are getting done though, I'm having a blast.

Erin K
03-25-2011, 09:59 PM
I thought those pics would show up in my message. The first is Calvin being all cute, the second is me with my turquoise hair. :)

cindi
03-25-2011, 10:10 PM
I clicked on your pics..Calvin is as adorable as your other boys are! how do you make such cute kids?? i still love your funky hair, and I LOVE your nail stamping..and so are my clients!!!!!!!! now, I must throw myself at your timing mercy..I have to work Sat.. and can't stand the thpught of losing out on Erins awesome stamp sale!! you know I love to buy your stamps..lol just dropping a hint there..
:)

Lori
03-26-2011, 08:53 AM
Calvin is over the top cute!!!

I use to think I had it all together. Work 60+ hours a week, the house was always clean, lots of stamping done, riding th Harley...Then the Grandmonster moved in....One kid makes a big difference!

HeatherJ
03-26-2011, 11:42 AM
What a cutie patootie!

RubberLady603
03-27-2011, 07:06 AM
He is a doll and I can't believe he's that big already! Glad to see you around!