PDA

View Full Version : Kitchen Sink packed

HeatherJ
05-05-2011, 09:01 PM
It seems I have everything else sitting at the door, I might as well add that too! I thought I would be so prepared for this retreat, with an idea of the cards I wanted to make, etc and therefore be able to take only what I needed. Well that was good in theory and worked for some things like the spirelli swap items, but after that it has been a "free for all" chuck in the bags and totes kind of plan. I also don't know what she will have there for tools so I pretty much packed it if I want it. At least I am travelling solo in my own car so space is not an issue! I hope to post some pictures during the stay!

RubberLady603
05-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Have a really, really good time! I so love retreats too! Can't wait to hear about it and maybe you can post a pic too. Above all though, enjoy your get-away!

cindi
05-05-2011, 09:14 PM
lol..I have to pack "kits" or I go crazy too! have a great time and do share some pics
:)

Paula Carden
05-06-2011, 06:32 AM
Have fun! Sounds like a wonderful weekend. Can't wait to hear more when you return.

jazzypurple853
05-06-2011, 08:46 AM
have an awesome time!

lakeslady
05-06-2011, 10:04 AM
Enjoy yourself and have a good time, both for you and me LOL
It has been such a long time since I went to a retreat, craft show or even met up with like minded friends. I am quite green with envy. If did not have my friends here at the Shack for a "quick fix" I could go quite mad.
I adore card making but isolation does not go down too well, when I long to share. Make sure you take some photographs and then I do not have to tax my imagination too much LOL

HeatherJ
05-07-2011, 11:51 PM
Having a blast.....it is almost 1:00 am and I am calling it quits for the night but some others are still at it! I didnt bring my camera, silly me! But will post some pictures when I get home. And I may have to walk home just to burn off the calories of the food we have been served. Mind boggling :)

RubberLady603
05-08-2011, 07:35 AM
aaahhhhh! Isn't it great!

lakeslady
05-08-2011, 11:51 AM
Sounds like you are having a fabulous time............you go girl.