PDA

View Full Version : Beaglelover is checking in!!!

Beaglelover
01-15-2007, 01:31 AM
Gosh,

I can't tell you how I have missed this site! We have been in "crisis mode" for the last few months:wacko: Our beagle "Tommy" is the only one that is sane at the moment!!

It is 1022pm Spokane, WA time so my DH and DS are sacked out. Thought it would be a good time to check in before I go to bed.

Like a dope, I decided the first of the year to change docs and dentists for most of us. Nothing like added stress, I say. Once all the paperwork is in things should go smoother.

This coming week I get to look forward to my first oral surgery (one of my top back molars has a gaping hole in it). I would love to tell you how I did it but I haven't got a clue.

On top of all that I decided to go on a diet. Ladies, I am here to tell you....diets stink!! Trying to keep off the junk food so that is, of course, what I want all the time!

I had better get some shut eye. Thank goodness this was a three day weekend for us.

I would like to say hello to Erin K., Just Julie, as well as anyone else who knows me from here or at the PCMB (is it okay to mention them). I hope to be back more in the next month or so.

Teresa/Beaglelover