PDA

View Full Version : Its been a few weeks now for some of us who are dieting ... how is it going?

iloveflipflops
01-15-2007, 10:29 AM
Good? Not so good? Great? I am doing pretty good. i walked for an hour yesterday so that felt really great.

I am religiously counting my points and writing every little morsel down on paper. I really think that helps.

I am hoping to walk again today for an hour as we are going to be back in the low 70's one more day till the "arctic blast" comes in as the news keeps calling it. I will take these temps anyday :).

Move to lose ladies!!

iloveflipflops
01-15-2007, 11:31 AM
Ok ... I posted this message 1 hour ago and no responses ... come on ladies, don't fail me now!!!! Hee hee

hbpuppy
01-15-2007, 11:38 AM
We finally replaced the batteries in our scale last night so I weighed myself this morning. Eww. Not so good. I'll be inside on our treadmill because we still have the "artic blast". It's been tough on us because we aren't prepared for cold weather around here.

So, enjoy your warm day today Sherri and good for you for being so vigilant about journaling your points. Sounds like a winning strategy to me.

inkinupstamps
01-15-2007, 11:38 AM
I'm keeping at it too. We had another great hike in the forest yesterday morning (that was before the blizzard hit.)

Today I'm going to skip curves today but I am getting ready to go out and shovel snow. Then I'll walk to the post office this afternoon so I'm still getting my exercise in.

scrappinnuts
01-15-2007, 11:39 AM
HI Sherri.. I am doing Ok..walking on the treadmill.. to cold to walk outside here..focusing on water and drinking plenty of it..was thinking about WW..but the meeting times are not working for me...I may try to use an old point counter and menu..not sure how to change my ticker counter..but have lost another 2 lbs..doing ok..have a warm one..as the weather is headed your way..

iloveflipflops
01-15-2007, 12:26 PM
Good for you all !! I was afraid I was the only one and I do much better with a support group :)

lisaguyon
01-15-2007, 12:29 PM
I am still at it. I weigh in tommorrow night....Will not be good as we went to Biloxi over the weekend and I ate way to many crab legs....but ahhh back on track now. Lisa

stampinnutof3
01-15-2007, 01:13 PM
I don't think I am doing as good as I want to but my children tend to hinder that most of the time with the take me here I gotta go there syndrome! I have changed my eating habits and started to drink MUCH more water. I think my scale is broken because it hasn't moved in weeks! I did get some trial coupons for Curves that I may try this week but I am not so sure about the whole exercise in front of people thing! Yes, I have issues!

laos348
01-15-2007, 01:29 PM
I'm doing pretty good - I've been writing everything down to keep within my 1500 calorie guidelines.
Since I have a lot of problems with my neck, I'm going to do a few sessions with a personal trainer so that starts tomorrow morning.

Laura

Kreative Dryve
01-15-2007, 06:48 PM
lost since Jan 2nd.:grin:
I didn't move today, cause I was organing my ribbon, and that let me sit on my bottom all day. :confused:
I am going to work with my total gym tonight, and do some crunches on my exercise ball.:wub:
-MJ

babyz mommy
01-17-2007, 01:38 AM
I got inspired by this forum to start my diet. I went to Costco to buy a scale only to find out it was going on sale. So I finally got that puppy yesterday and set it up. We did well until a little while ago. Apparently, dinner did not hold us so we just cleared a bag of popcorn. Atleast it was "light". Oh well, tomorrow's a new day. ;)

kenzlane
01-18-2007, 08:21 AM
MJ - great job on the 11 lbs. I personally am on a plateau as some would call it. I need to check out my journal to see where I can fudge it & add another workout...ya right. My family room has turned into my home gym. Hubby hasn't yelled at me yet. Wonder what he is going to do for the Superbowl party????ha ha

Nancy
01-18-2007, 10:54 AM
BUT am eating more now than before I decided to go to Curves. Although I feel more limber, but my eating is out of control and when I say OK I'll stop. It hasn't worked. How do you get control -- Nancy

cindi
01-18-2007, 11:15 AM
I'm doin ok..not great , but ok.
I went 5 days without exercise ( except 2 days I shoveled a little snow)
So That means when I got on the scales Monday, I was the same. It could be worse, I could have gained.
So I've excercised Tues, weds, & today, so I'm back on track.
Move to lose!
:)

AimeeInOhio
01-18-2007, 12:18 PM
I am upset- working out, and i've been eating LESS< yet I GAINED 2 lbs 6 oz in a week.....what?!?!??!?!!?

katiesquirrel
01-20-2007, 12:51 AM
I'm doing ok. Last week, when I went to my weight watchers meeting, I had lost 3.4 pounds (over 2 weeks). I go back tomorrow morning. It hasn't been the best week for me. Started out good, then slowly went downhill from there.