PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone getting as excited as I am?

tojoco
08-22-2011, 11:27 AM
I am counting down the days to the Utah Palooza. As of today, it's 44 days. I can't wait to step off the plane in Salt Lake City and see everyone. I think about this trip every day and can't wait until it happens.:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

shuggy
08-22-2011, 11:34 AM
i am!!

let's just pray you get to step off that plane!!!

Paula Carden
08-22-2011, 11:38 AM
I am excited tooooo! Do I need to be working on projects to bring? Do we just bring what we want to work on or stuff for others-like shoebox projects etc?????

iloveflipflops
08-22-2011, 01:56 PM
Sadly I am not happy about it because I am not going :(. That's all i am saying. Boo hoo hoo

tojoco
08-22-2011, 04:16 PM
i am!!

let's just pray you get to step off that plane!!!

Angie, I may be able to take the Delta Discount Stand By ticket. I'll have to wait and see how much a full price ticket will cost. Fingers and toes crossed. I will most likely be sending you a box of the project I'll be working on. I won't be doing shoebox or anything "extra" unless I can fit it in my carryon luggage.

Which flight would be better for you to pick me up at? There's one on Thursday, arrival at 9:55 am and also on Thursday, arrival at 4:05 pm. I probably won't be able to check in until after 3:00 pm at the hotel but I think Joanie is coming in on Wednesday so she should have checked in already and have the room keys. I hate to miss a whole day of crafting on Thursday but if 9:55 is too early for you, that's okay too. I'm easy! JLMK

shuggy
08-22-2011, 05:05 PM
Which flight would be better for you to pick me up at? There's one on Thursday, arrival at 9:55 am and also on Thursday, arrival at 4:05 pm. I probably won't be able to check in until after 3:00 pm at the hotel but I think Joanie is coming in on Wednesday so she should have checked in already and have the room keys. I hate to miss a whole day of crafting on Thursday but if 9:55 is too early for you, that's okay too. I'm easy! JLMK

the early one would be better. later one would deal with traffic. hotel is like 2 minutes away, so not a huge deal.

Mrs. Fence
08-22-2011, 08:13 PM
I'm not going, but I'm excited for all of you who are! Hope you all have a safe and fabulously fun trip! Don't forget to post pics for those of us who are staying home...

Paula Carden
08-22-2011, 08:25 PM
I am very excited! I will take my camera - I can't wait to see/meet everyone!

Angie do we have an agenda?

mahodgman
08-23-2011, 08:43 AM
I'm excited! I am a little worried about flying with my crafting supplies, though. Southwest lets you have 2 checked bags, but I have a lot of stuff! And I have no idea what to take. Angie, do you or Mary have a Big Shot? Maybe I could just bring a few dies. I once went to a weekend stamping retreat and I brought a whole car load of stuff. What a pain that was!

shuggy
08-23-2011, 09:04 AM
I am very excited! I will take my camera - I can't wait to see/meet everyone!

Angie do we have an agenda?

yep:
day 1-arrive, unpack, stamp, laugh
day 2-stamp, laugh, eat a little
day 3-stamp, laugh, eat a little
day 4-clean up, laugh, cry, go home

shuggy
08-23-2011, 09:06 AM
I'm excited! I am a little worried about flying with my crafting supplies, though. Southwest lets you have 2 checked bags, but I have a lot of stuff! And I have no idea what to take. Angie, do you or Mary have a Big Shot? Maybe I could just bring a few dies. I once went to a weekend stamping retreat and I brought a whole car load of stuff. What a pain that was!

mary, between the two of us, we probably have almost anything you need!!! you can always mail a flat rate box of your heaviest stuff, too. i did that for the last palooza and it worked well. i do have a big shot. and i have a few dies. make a list and we can see.

lakeslady
08-23-2011, 12:06 PM
I am sad AND envious of every meeting you girls have.
Just wish I could join you, but my travelling days by air are now sadly over. I shall be with you in spirits though, have a great time all of you.

suzi_f
08-23-2011, 12:27 PM
I'm soooo jealous of y'all. You're gonna have so much fun. Without me :( Maybe next year......

shuggy
08-23-2011, 06:58 PM
the hotel does have a free airport shuttle, so there is that option for people also.

Paula Carden
08-23-2011, 07:08 PM
Ang I love the agenda!