PDA

View Full Version : Here's what I'm bringing to the Utah-Palooza!

tojoco
09-28-2011, 03:03 PM
Last Spring when I was suppose to go to the Spring Palooza I had card sets made to work on. I had cut and scored 200 white card bases to create two kinds of cards for card sets. I have not touched those since then .... so I packed those to work on this time. I also created a Christmas card that I also want to work on and it needs a lot of supplies so I had to pack punches and I packed all my Christmas paper cause I want to change out the focal point frame and I needed all my colored pencils. I also packed some paper and the 4x4 coasters to work on the 2012 calendar. Yikes, I'm beginning to think I packed too much. I don't have any room for snacks in my carry on so hopefully we can grocery shop when we all get there.

Oh, do you think I should stuff in a couple of pairs of jeans and tops to wear? lol

shuggy
09-28-2011, 03:59 PM
what did you send me?? we have a washer and dryer available. only need two sets of clothes! one to wear, one to wash!!

tojoco
09-28-2011, 04:19 PM
what did you send me?? we have a washer and dryer available. only need two sets of clothes! one to wear, one to wash!!

I sent you all of the above except for the snacks and clothes. I think all that paper is what made it so heavy and the punches.

ccstampin12
09-28-2011, 05:50 PM
Wow!
I have next to nothing to work on!
I better get some more things together!
This morning DH punched some circles for me.....punches are great, but they do require 2 hands!

Firecracker
09-28-2011, 05:51 PM
I am also going to work on Christmas cards and I order a new punch and set from Mary to make birthday cards.

mahodgman
09-28-2011, 09:07 PM

I love it! Two suitcases full of stamping supplies and just two sets of clothes. And washing every night.

shuggy
09-29-2011, 01:25 AM
I love it! Two suitcases full of stamping supplies and just two sets of clothes. And washing every night.

priorities!

Patty
09-29-2011, 10:07 AM
Sounds like you are all going to have a ball--and you'll all be so comfortable--imagine---no decisions to make about what to wear each day and NO UNDERWEAR!!! WOW---my kind of convention!!!! (underwear is highly over-rated anyway!!!)

ccstampin12
09-29-2011, 11:15 AM
I cannot speak for all.....but I WILL be packing undies!
HAHA
(that is, if I ever get around to doing laundry!)

tojoco
09-29-2011, 01:22 PM
Aww come on Joanie. Don'tcha wanna go commando? lol

ccstampin12
09-29-2011, 02:24 PM
Wellllllll.........NO!
LOL:skeptical:

Paula Carden
09-29-2011, 03:54 PM
I think I will bring underwear too, but will not be stressed about the clothes to wear.