PDA

View Full Version : You guys are inspiring me....

Swanie78
01-17-2007, 02:42 AM
I originally was going to be dieting/working out with a group of friends from work starting the first of the year. Theyve all wimped out on me :realmad:
But watching you guys post is making me jealous...lol
So yesterday morning when I did my grocery shopping, I tried to be good. They had Lean Cuisine's on sale so I bought 6 of them. Have eaten two of them already. They were tolerable...lol They smell SOOO good cooking that when you bite in, youre let down. But they are tolerable.
So Im starting in small steps. I say that because I also bought ice cream in the same trip :D :wacko:

Just wanted to thank all of you doing this. And let you know that even though you are doing a lot of hard work, youre inspiring also!! :cute:

iloveflipflops
01-17-2007, 05:52 AM
It is much easier doing it with others. It does help me too. I don't mind the Lean Cuisines at all and most of them are only 6 points on WW so it makes for a good lunch. Good luck!! You can do it ....

lisaguyon
01-17-2007, 09:42 AM
You can do it. Smart Ones are better to me and they have the WW points on the box for you. Stick to it and it will work. Lisa

bluebirdohio
01-17-2007, 10:36 AM
I just joined and today I seen this board COOL
This is great. I am trying to lose weight too. I just quit smoking and my
motabulism is going real low. I have almost mastered not putting candy in mouth.....but I also know 3 bit of honeys bits are 2 pts lol I have the WW point thing from a couple of yrs back This group will keep me motivated I am sure. Thanks bluebird
Now I gonna check out more posts ....................smile

babyz mommy
01-17-2007, 09:40 PM
I, too, got inspired by this site. I bought a scale. Though I know you're not supposed to weigh constantly, atleast it's keeping me in check. I don't want to call it a diet before I break down before I even start. So, I'm watching what I eat. Good luck!

LinzyD
01-17-2007, 10:12 PM
Hey guys, will ya consider joining my Slimmin Sistas Swap? It's REALLY easy, and will be encouraging!
linzy

cindi
01-17-2007, 10:50 PM
HATES store bought , premade foiod!@!
I can;'t help it, It's the way I was bought up!
So I do eat one of thiose once in a while, but more often I eat a nice homemade low cal/point soup or a salad or a stirfry.
The good thinbg about the soups & stirfries is you cook it once And freeze 3 portions. So it's not as hard as it sounds!
Either way..whatever you can manage..I'm wishing yoy luck..if we all stay motivated together we are strong!!:nod:
My best to you.
:)

kenzlane
01-18-2007, 08:17 AM
bluebird - great job quitting smoking. I have been smokefree myself now for 16 mos - a piece advice someone gave me....one thing at a time. Your body is all messed up by not smoking - I went into a depression - it was like I lost my best friend - the one that was slowly killing me. Email me if you want support - I am so proud of you for quitting.