PDA

View Full Version : I think the high schoolers gave me a horrible sore throat...

iloveflipflops
01-17-2007, 05:55 AM
Yesterday I volunteered for 3 hours at the high school and 1/2 the class was either coughing, sneezing or sniffling and last night my throat was starting to hurt and I thought Oh no. Its worse this morning. I can barely swallow :(.

Not what I want!!!:chatterbox:

ellie
01-17-2007, 08:43 AM
oh no, i hope you don't get sick. i remember working in kindergarten...the kids "shared" everything. you better eat some chocolate...it will make you feel better!

toao
01-17-2007, 09:35 AM
Sherri, take some AIRBORNE. You can get it just about anywhere. It helps boost your immune system. It's saved me about 3 times recently when I felt something coming on. Take it before you go in to volunteer next time too.

Mary

jdpisces
01-17-2007, 09:38 AM
Oh no, Sherri! I am with Mary...Airborne is a lifesaver. If you don't want to go out and get some, maybe just gargle some saltwater.

Hope you feel better!

Christie
01-17-2007, 09:43 AM
Sherri this happened to me once. I volunteered at the red cross during hurricane Katrina and I think some of the people that came through must of been sick. I was sick the next day! I hope you feel better soon,

cecescraps
01-17-2007, 01:07 PM
Hey Sherri... Sorry you're feeling yucky. Strep throat is going around here so, if it doesn't get better or you start running a fever you better have it checked out.

Cathi

Erin K
01-17-2007, 01:11 PM
Stinkin highschoolers! heehee

My3Ds
01-17-2007, 02:26 PM
How are you feeling this afternoon? Do you have to go back to school anymore this week? Those "stinkin highschoolers". :)

iloveflipflops
01-17-2007, 02:37 PM
I feel ok. Not horrible but ok. I actually went back to bed after the kids went to school. Slept till 10:30 then realized I had to pick up Emily at 10:45 because they get out early for exams. Then her & I went to the eye dr. I need glasses, she needs new contacts .. I will post that in another note though.

No more volunteering for me this week.