PDA

View Full Version : More Puppy Pics!

Sherry
10-25-2006, 02:49 PM
Hi everyone,

I just can't resist posting new pictures of the puppies! Lincoln is 3 weeks old now and, although I have no idea which puppy is mine, I'm certain that he is adorable! ;)

http://stamp-shack.com/3-1.jpg

http://stamp-shack.com/3-2.jpg

http://stamp-shack.com/3-3.jpg

inkinupstamps
10-25-2006, 03:09 PM
Sherry! OF COURSE he is adorable! They all are! OMG! Look at those sweet pups! OMG! I'm going nuts over these pics!:D

Thanks so much for posting these photos! More! More! Any time you get them.

OMG! So precious!:D

cahinton
10-25-2006, 03:53 PM
I love the puppy pictures! It makes me want to scoop them up and cuddle them in my arms. Can you tell I like dogs?

Carol

Erin K
10-25-2006, 03:57 PM
too cute!
Why does the one have rickrak on it's neck, or do they all?

I love that little tail that doesn't reach the ground, too cute. I want a puppy now. They need to come up with a puppy that doesn't grow up, just stays a puppy.

Sherry
10-25-2006, 04:06 PM
too cute!
Why does the one have rickrak on it's neck, or do they all?

I love that little tail that doesn't reach the ground, too cute. I want a puppy now. They need to come up with a puppy that doesn't grow up, just stays a puppy.

They all have rickrak around their necks - I think it is the breeder's way of keeping track of the puppies (males vs females, and perhaps even which puppy belongs to which person). Wish I knew which rickrak'd puppy was mine!!!

laos348
10-25-2006, 04:19 PM
Wow, those puppies are adorable!

Laura

inkinupstamps
10-25-2006, 04:29 PM
The ribbon identified which pup was for which person receiving the pup as well as the sex of the pup (which was specified when we put a reserve on our puppy). It was funny when we renewed the insurance policy for 'Bella the insurance company had her listed as named "PINK." DUH...it finally occured to me that they called her "pink" because that was the colour of ribbon she was identified with. :rolleyes: Naturally her policy now is in the name of 'Bella.

Sherry, those round bums and little tails are just about the cutest things I've seen. They look like their momma has good milk and is feeding them well!

WOW they are precious!:D

jdpisces
10-25-2006, 04:33 PM
They are just adorable! I love little puppies....although based on the size of their paws...they won't be little for long!

Can't wait until he arrives~

Julie

Erin K
10-25-2006, 05:08 PM
They all have rickrak around their necks - I think it is the breeder's way of keeping track of the puppies (males vs females, and perhaps even which puppy belongs to which person). Wish I knew which rickrak'd puppy was mine!!!

Can you just ask which color is yours? I mean they are all equally cute, but I'd be dieing to pick out which one was mine.

workin4stamps
10-25-2006, 06:11 PM
what cute little puppy dogs!!!! Makes me want one!!!!

:-)
Traci

Christie
10-25-2006, 07:52 PM
toooooo cute!! They are just adorable and I bet they have puppy breath still!!

mydogstinks2
10-25-2006, 08:37 PM
They are soo stinkin cute!

stampcrazyjulie
10-25-2006, 09:12 PM
I can just smell that warm puppy breath when I look at these adorbale photos! :) Nothing quite like it! :)