PDA

View Full Version : Do you know where to buy..........

Kreative Dryve
01-17-2007, 04:15 PM
WILL-POWER???

Someone could make a lot of money if they could bottle this stuff up and sell it!:cute:

It is so hard to be home, and be around food. It was easier when I was working outside of the home.
I have been a good girl today, had a good breakfast, cherrios and V-8 (not together!) and lunch was a 1/2 subway sandwich w/o cheese, but now I am home and the kitchen monsters are lurking!:eek:

How is everyone else doing on their lifestyle adjustment? (don't use the D-word):wub:

-MJ

iloveflipflops
01-17-2007, 04:40 PM
It is hard for me to as I am around food at home too. For the most part I try and not buy snacks I like, then I am not tempted to eat them. I am doing alot better now than i was in the beginning. i am not craving the fast food like I was 24/7. So i know I am doing much better but its still hard.

limeyscrapper
01-17-2007, 05:57 PM
I sympathize! I have no willpower either, so I try not to buy things that we shouldn't eat. Both my DH and I are trying to change our bad habits and he is so much stronger than me. When I suggested to him that we have some chocolate, he talked me out of it, he convinced me that we would have some on the weekend for a little treat - but not today.
So I guess that Curves ad is right - sometimes you can borrow wilpower from a friend.

stampcrazyjulie
01-17-2007, 06:00 PM
If you find some extra could you send it my way, please?! :) I am trying so hard to be good, but those dang Kitchen Monsters!

Christie
01-17-2007, 06:00 PM
Same here! If I had willpower I would be at my target weight all the time!! (don't forget the motivation to exercise) I need a major does of it!!

Erin K
01-17-2007, 06:58 PM
Well I have the boys and that actually helps. I cannot really eat with them as I'm spooning for Ethan. and I can't eat in front of them or STephen whines at me, so I eat my breakfast before getting them up, then late lunch when they go for a nap and dinner I do eat with them (usually brian's here to help) Then I can have a snack after they go to bed. So that's pretty reasonable, although it feels like I eat every chance I get!

Kreative Dryve
01-17-2007, 11:23 PM
It's so nice to see others having the same issues with weight loss.
Although I wish we all could have other issues, such as too many stamps!:spinny:

I am definately a stress related eater! :swoon: And even though I am medically trained, there are things about the body I am just learning and understanding when it comes to fitness and nutrition. At least, I know that I am a stress related eater, and know that is why I gain my weight where I do. I am known as an "adrenal" type person. That is why my tummy is so well,....... my problem area. I eat because of stress. I have found that taking my Chromium pill, does help with the stress. I really need a good Yoga class. But can't afford it, and there is no good books about it in my library.
Thanks for listening! -MJ

kenzlane
01-18-2007, 08:07 AM
I am a stay at home mom so I am ALWAYS home. However I do what Sherri does - I don't buy what I like - sounds silly but if it isn't here I don't eat it. However I do allow myself a goodie or two only AFTER I exercise. Normally after I exercise I DO NOT want the goodie.