PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch the Oprah epsiode with Bob Greene?

kenzlane
01-18-2007, 08:00 AM
He has a new book out - a new diet. Apparently this is the "new way" that Oprah eats. Did anyone see it? What do you think? Just looking for opinions. Thanks.

hutchink
01-18-2007, 09:22 AM
Shoot I did not see it! I did want to see it! Bob Greene was on Rachael Ray a few weeks ago. He was great on there. I did see his book at the store yesterday! I wanted to get it..but did not want to add to my collect of weight loss books that I have just read and put on the shelve. The book is $20.

~K

workin4stamps
01-18-2007, 09:24 AM
I did see it. I was under the impression that it was a rerun from before though??? I'm pretty sure that I had seen it before. Still good information though!!!

Traci

ccstampin12
01-18-2007, 09:26 AM
I am interested in his product line in the grocery stores. Seems like a good thing to incorporate in our current weight loss programs. I might buy the book, but I, too, am afraid it will go on the shelf with the others~LOL

Nancy
01-18-2007, 10:45 AM
if I had a cook like Oprah does! Nancy A

Erin K
01-18-2007, 10:48 AM
It was a rerun, but from only like a month ago. You know you just have to ask Erin the super Oprah fan! The diet is outlined in her magazine too. I can't remember if it was Jan or Dec, I think Jan.