PDA

View Full Version : utah palooza '12 info thread

shuggy
04-30-2012, 12:18 PM
it's that time again!!! here's the skinny on

utah palooza!!

september 27-30, 2012
thursday-sunday

you are welcome to come earlier or stay later. rooms are available from sept 28-oct 1, 2012. some will be coming on wednesday.

hotel:

crystal inn midvalley (hotel website (http://www.crystalinnmidvalley.com/index.php))
room rate: $72 + tax/night (per room, not per person)
2 queen beds in each room, can add a roll away bed for $10/night
includes complimentary hot breakfast each morning and a light dinner from 5p-8p
free shuttle to and from airport (i will also be able to shuttle people)
5 minutes from palooza location

more hotel info: 9130

you will be responsible for making your own personal reservations. these need to be made by august 30, 2012. only one person per room needs to make their reservation. roommate list will be updated when people decide who to room with. when you call to make your reservation, ask for the utah-palooza block. specify which date you are arriving (they are now for september 26th, but it's fine to change what day you are arriving or leaving)

so if you are staying for 4 nights with one roomie, it will be $144 + tax for the room for each person. cheap!

palooza site:

mary's clubhouse
5 minutes from hotel
large space with a full kitchen and restrooms
$200 for the weekend. we will need to clean ourselves (garbage each night, good cleaning on sunday) or there will be an additional $100 cleaning fee
will need a $20 deposit (per person) to MARY (sweetpea) by june 1, 2012

if we have more than 10 people coming, refund for the clubhouse deposit will be given at the end of the event.

definitely coming:

angie
mary
traci (paid deposit)
chelsea (paid deposit)
lesa (paid deposit)
joanie (paid deposit)
heather
brenda (for dinner only)

if you are confirming to come, reply in this thread (http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44393).

so total cost for hotel and clubhouse will be around $200 per person. this will vary depending on taxes and how many actually come. will only be cheaper than this! if you are not needing a hotel it will be $20 for the clubhouse.

how can you pass this up??

questions? ask away!

tattoolesa
04-30-2012, 03:00 PM
Utah here we come!!!!!!

ccstampin12
04-30-2012, 03:52 PM
Yipee Skipee!!!!!

shuggy
05-06-2012, 02:00 AM
just six of us? we are going to have so much fun!!!

spatten2001
05-06-2012, 05:54 PM
could you tell me a little more about this event -- I have never attended a palooza but definitely want to attend this one cause it is so close by and chance to meet lots of shackies

shuggy
05-20-2012, 01:36 PM
could you tell me a little more about this event -- I have never attended a palooza but definitely want to attend this one cause it is so close by and chance to meet lots of shackies

the info is above. we get together, stamp, eat good food, laugh, then repeat for four days.

also, there is a scrapbook usa expo (http://www.scrapbookusaexpo.com/index.html) that weekend.

shuggy
05-27-2012, 03:26 AM
it's almost june. just putting this to the top for anyone who's interested!!

ccstampin12
08-10-2012, 01:12 PM
Bumping up....who is definitely coming?
NEXT month, gals!!!

logcabincreations
08-10-2012, 10:20 PM
Gosh Angie...I would so LOVE to come. My son gets married in a week, and I've forked out over $3,000 in the last 4 months :cry2:

Sweetpea
08-12-2012, 10:50 AM
Bumping up....who is definitely coming?
NEXT month, gals!!!
Hi Joanie,
It looks like there will just be You, Lesa, Traci, Chelsea, Heather, Karen, Angie and Me. We haven't had anyone else give us a positive. It will still be so much fun to be with you all.
Love ya

ccstampin12
08-12-2012, 11:47 AM
We are SO looking forward to it!!! Please update if more decide to attend!!!
Joanie

shuggy
08-13-2012, 12:03 PM
Hi Joanie,
It looks like there will just be You, Lesa, Traci, Chelsea, Heather, Karen, Angie and Me. We haven't had anyone else give us a positive. It will still be so much fun to be with you all.
Love ya

i don't think chelsea is coming. and heather is a maybe, depending on her foot.

ccstampin12
08-13-2012, 05:44 PM
Sherri 'might' make it!

iloveflipflops
08-13-2012, 07:24 PM
I'm trying REALLY hard~!!!!!

Paula Carden
08-13-2012, 08:10 PM
It will be fun!!! I saw where Nancy (Penelope) is going to be driving through SLC sometime in the near future...maybe it will work out the right time.
Is Joan not coming? I really wish I had decided earlier to come but we are doing the Oct trip through the Blue Ridge Mountain that I have always wanted to do-plus the dog can go. He will be happy not to have to stay in the kennel.
Wonder if you will have snow again while Palooza is going on...that was fun plus meeting everyone talking, eating, stamping and shopping!! Not to mention that Mary and Ang are the best of the best hostesses (with the mostesses)

ccstampin12
08-13-2012, 09:20 PM
It will be fun!!! I saw where Nancy (Penelope) is going to be driving through SLC sometime in the near future...maybe it will work out the right time.
Is Joan not coming? I really wish I had decided earlier to come but we are doing the Oct trip through the Blue Ridge Mountain that I have always wanted to do-plus the dog can go. He will be happy not to have to stay in the kennel.
Wonder if you will have snow again while Palooza is going on...that was fun plus meeting everyone talking, eating, stamping and shopping!! Not to mention that Mary and Ang are the best of the best hostesses (with the mostesses)
Oh, yeah...what she said!!! HAHA

ccstampin12
08-30-2012, 09:24 PM
So, is this the list?
Angie
Mary R.
Traci
Chelsea
Lesa
Joanie
Sherri (maybe)
Heather (maybe)
???Karen???

shuggy
08-30-2012, 10:33 PM
more like this:

Angie
Mary R.
Traci
Lesa
Joanie
Sherri (maybe)
Heather-maybe one day

ccstampin12
09-01-2012, 11:10 AM
Thanks, Angie.

Kreative Dryve
09-12-2012, 04:51 PM
Just seen this on FB, and was hoping I could attend. I knew it was coming up. Unfortunately, that is Homecoming week for my high schooler, and he plays starting varsity on the football team. One of these days I will attend one of the Palozza's. You ladies have a great time!

iloveflipflops
09-13-2012, 08:41 PM
Oh MJ - I would've LOVED to have met you!!!!! So sorry you can't make it!!!