PDA

View Full Version : I hope I don't have nightmares tonite - this LOST show is not for me!!

iloveflipflops
10-25-2006, 09:40 PM
YUK! I do not like seeing animals die so this show is not for me.... I am on here instead and letting Nicholas watch it by himself...

Its just not good..... in my opinion of course!

GrammaStamper
10-25-2006, 09:42 PM
I've never been able to get into that program. Don't know why.....I like so many others, though, that I don't think I could add any more shows to my schedule and still be here and make cards, too.

mydogstinks2
10-25-2006, 09:46 PM
I'm not really sure what they are doing now! I'm "lost" just watching it! So very confusing and not as good as it was!

jdpisces
10-25-2006, 11:05 PM
LOST IS AWESOME! And you cannot tell me that Dr. Jack Shepherd isn't the hottest doctor you have ever seen?!?!? In fact, he may be hotter than McDreamy.

I may have to get a new Avatar now.

lost luggage
10-25-2006, 11:16 PM
NNnoooo......it's all about SAWYER!!!!!! I'm in L O V E!! ;)

MidwestStamper
10-25-2006, 11:42 PM
SAWYER for me too! And the bunny didn't really die--it was all part of playing with Sawyer's mind. Later on they showed that the bunny had just been given a sedative and was still alive. I love how LOST keeps you always guessing---it's not like any other show on TV! JMO

lost luggage
10-25-2006, 11:47 PM
HEY HEY!!! WEST COAST!!!!!! No spoilers please. LOL :)

MidwestStamper
10-25-2006, 11:49 PM
oops--didn't think of that, since it's almost 11:00 here

stampcrazyjulie
10-26-2006, 01:02 AM
Sherri!! You didn't watch the whole show!! The Bunny didn't die after all! :) I would have been super mad if he had.... Hang in there the show does grow on you after awhile! I love Jack! He after all was my dear Charlie on Party of 5! :) Ok, & Sawyer is not too bad either LOL! :)

lost luggage
10-26-2006, 01:49 AM
My weekly hunk fix has been met... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

iloveflipflops
10-26-2006, 03:20 AM
DS told me later it was a mechanical bunny so now i feel better but still ... it grossed me out !! Sorry ladies. I will take McDreamy anyday!!

MidwestStamper
10-26-2006, 07:51 AM
jdpices--I love your avatar showing the ying/yang of Sawyer/Jack. Every once in awhile they will show how Sawyer can have a soft side: his daughter Clementine. And Jack isn't all good: stalking his wife when he thinks she's having an affair. They always keep you guessing on LOST!

lost luggage
10-26-2006, 11:26 AM
I think we're going to have some good shows the next two episodes. The previews look pretty goog.. Was I dreaming or was Michael back?? Anyway, I can't wait. Sawyer my love....mama's waiting for you!! lol

jdpisces
10-26-2006, 12:52 PM
I found my new and very attractive avatar on some Lostie site where people just talk about the conflict between Jack and Sawyer. Whatever...they are obviously whizzes with Photoshop. :)

Julie

Erin K
10-26-2006, 01:11 PM
Is it too late for me? Do you think I could still jump on the Lost Bandwagon? Someone write up a comprehensive email and tell me evrything so when I watch next week I'll know exactly what's going on? hehe But honestly is it too late? All I know is that they crashed on an island and that there was a bunker thingie and a French lady and I saw those people snatch that kid on a raft?

Muddy Waterz
10-26-2006, 01:30 PM
I love this show. I TiVo and watch it the next morning when Z is still sleeping. Z, my son is only 6 and I don't let him watch most of the shows I watch, CSI, Criminal Minds...all those investigator type shows. Lost really gets me going...trying to figure it all out. Great show.
Shannon

stampcrazyjulie
10-26-2006, 01:33 PM
Oh my Erin...you are LOST! :) I am not the best person to do the recap, so I will leave it up to somebody else, but I never saw a french person....

Erin K
10-26-2006, 01:40 PM
Oh man! I thought she was french? She was already on the island and they heard her on a radio or something? Then they went and found her? there was a marathon one day from the first (I think) season and that's where I saw these bits and pieces...
I gotta go check ebay, maybe I can just buy it?

lost luggage
10-26-2006, 03:13 PM
There is a French woman...lol Her name is Russo. She has not been around for many episodes. It's way too complicated to recap...you have to watch the episodes..it's already in season 3 and every episode is important. :( I am pretty sure you can buy a season or two on DVD. You should check ABC.comand see how many episodes they have on there to watch. It will be fun with your new high speed connection!