PDA

View Full Version : Group ATG refill buy?

Fief14
03-03-2013, 08:54 AM
Anyone going to Palooza interested in doing a group ATG refill buy like we've done in the past?

ATG refills are $3.83 per box with two rolls in each box. (Unless our total order is over 71 boxes then the price would be a bit cheaper). There will also be a $2.35 per person charge for shipping depending on the final number of orders

Christie
03-04-2013, 10:59 AM
i have a question about this tape. i bought a gun in december but the tape is always working itself off the edge of the roller. anyone else have this issue??

Fief14
03-04-2013, 11:25 AM
Ugh! Frustrating I know! It happens to me every once in a while if I put on a new roll and the end is not wound tight enough or if I forget to put the "lock" back on top of the used roll area. HTH!

maxiesmom
03-04-2013, 03:42 PM
I seem to do these things and it still keeps working it's way off and I have to just keep nudging it back in place.

On ordering- I still have 8 rolls from when we got them a couple years ago. Back when Kimmy had her Pampered Chef party, if you can believe it! So I think I am good. Thank you for offering to order them.