PDA

View Full Version : Got more inspiration tonight......

Kreative Dryve
01-20-2007, 11:52 PM
I have to admit, cheating on the eating/fitness plan is rather easy. And sticking to it, just plain sucks!
But tonight I got another dose of reality, Doctor OZ was on the Discovery Health channel, doing his "You on a Diet". And watching it re-newed my spirit, I went upstairs, did 30 minutes on the treadmill, worked on my shoulder exercises required by my Physical Therapist, Jeff. I use rubber bands to do those exercises, and then did my butt/thigh/ab exercises using my big ball.
I feel great! I hope I am inspiring my slimming sisters, too!
We can do it ladies! -MJ

shuggy
01-21-2007, 12:06 AM
way to go, mj!

how is the shoulder feeling these days?

kenzlane
01-21-2007, 07:27 AM
yippee -good for you. You should tape that epsiode so that when you don't want to exercise - you got him for motiviation. ---my motto is "the sooner I start, the sooner I finish" - Keep up the great work!!!!

Kreative Dryve
01-21-2007, 11:26 AM
my shoulder has highs/lows!
I have a constant ache that never leaves, even with NSAIDS. I can have days where my pain level rises, and then it will go back down to my ache.
I almost consider that normal now, how sad is that?

I am still only 2 1/2 months out of surgery, so I figure it's doing okay, slowly.
The only thing that really bothers me, is the loss of strength in my arm.
I used to be able to lift patients off the floor, sometimes by myself, and now, there is no way. I can barely lift a pot of water.

Okay enough feeling sorry for myself.:cry2:

-MJ

p.s. I am down another 2 lbs, that makes 12 lbs total since 1 /2/07:grin: