PDA

View Full Version : Mary O'Neal, of Hot Potatoe Style Rubber Stamps

Erin K
10-26-2006, 08:33 PM
Have you seen this lady on Carol Duval? I just love her. Anyhow a few days ago she was on and they showed her "studio"... It's a whole house! It's an entire 3 bedroom house, she doesn't even live there! She has a stamping room, and a fabric room and all sorts of other stuff, a velvet room... It's crazy.

Today she was on and they did duct tape wallets with embossed velvet.

I just think she's great, but mostly wanted to gab about how cool it would be to have an enitre house to put your hobby in!
e:eek:

mydogstinks2
10-26-2006, 08:35 PM
I wish I would have seen it today! I would have loved to see her house! Someday I dream just for a room again!

craft a latte
10-27-2006, 05:20 PM
I wish I could have seen her studio. I have Carol's show Tivo'd was is on her show? I went to the live audience Holiday Workshop a couple of years ago. While we were waiting for the show to begin taping a friend and I went to the bathroom and who should be coming out of the stall but Mary O'Neal.
We said Hi and had a very short chat. She was really sweet. It was in the bathroom after all. She is just a little bitty thing too. A size 0. Her demo on the show that day was velvet shoe ornaments.

Sabrina

Erin K
10-27-2006, 05:46 PM
It was on Carol Duval either earlier this week or last week. I DVR them all and so I don't watch them on the right day usually. I'm gonna go see if I can find the episode online, maybe they will have pics.

That's so cool you met those people. I just love Mary O'Neal and Carol too.

Erin K
10-27-2006, 05:52 PM
Here's a link there are pics!

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/cr_artists/article/0,1789,HGTV_3228_4423980,00.html