PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!

Sherry
10-10-2006, 08:30 PM
Hello there, Ladies

I think most of you know me by now but I thought I would start off this forum.

My name is Sherry - I'm 35 and quite the computer nerd :D (like you didn't know that already).

I am a wife, a mother, a chef, a maid, a chauffeur, a nurse, and a marathon runner :rolleyes:. I live in the picturesque town of Lyons Brook, Nova Scotia, population 250. By profession I am a CAD tech and I currently own and operate my own home business called e-CAD Solutions. I have been married to my high school sweetheart (and personal bank) for 13 years. We have two beautiful children, Travis (11) and Jenna (4), and a puppy on the way (1 week old today).

I am a stamp addict.

-Sherry

Jadyeebugsaunt
10-10-2006, 08:36 PM
Hi my name is Mindy and I'm single, i live alone with my 13 fish and one frog, in mansfield Ohio I have been stamping for 6 years and I am excited to be part of this new community. :cool: Mindy

GrammaStamper
10-10-2006, 10:39 PM
Sherry -- Sherry Who? Oh yeah, I remember you from some other places. Glad to see you here 'cause without you, we wouldn't be here either.

Keep up the good work.

Barb

so-muchlove
10-13-2006, 12:29 AM
It's nice to learn more about you!! I didn't know you didI CAD stuff... are you a designer or architect or engineer? I knew a few people who used CAD one wanted to be an architect, the other an engineer. I wonder if we're even talking about the same program. ;p He he!! Anyhow... great site!! Thanks for starting up a new one!! It's going to be a lot of fun on here!!

Hugs,
Lisa

shuggy
10-14-2006, 01:16 PM
sherry, you did it again. you are amazing!! thank you so much for creating this wonderful place to hang out!!!

angie:D

benandnatesmom
10-14-2006, 09:13 PM
Sherry....thanks for doing this!!!