PDA

View Full Version : how do you girls craft sitting down????

cindi
10-27-2006, 02:19 PM
I'm trying to be good & keep my ankle elevated so I'm trying to craft sitting down, and it's not really working well for me! any tips?:rolleyes:

jdpisces
10-27-2006, 02:26 PM
Do you normally stand??? If so, I am really impressed~

I don't know...I have always been a "sitting crafter". You'll get the hang of it! Feel better soon....

Julie

stampcrazyjulie
10-27-2006, 02:27 PM
I am a stand up crafter too! Even at classes I take, I end up standing up halfway through! It's tough sometimes on the back to stand up and bend over so much, but IMO it is even tougher to sit down & do everything & still get the same effect!

inkinupstamps
10-27-2006, 02:28 PM
I call myself an AEROBIC CRAFTER. I stand to stamp. I sit to colour images. I get on the floor to hammer my eyelets.

iloveflipflops
10-27-2006, 02:57 PM
I do EXACTLY how she does. ha ha

Cindi, what did you do to your ankle? I missed that post. Can you walk on it?

emmcee
10-27-2006, 03:09 PM
I guess I'm the lazy crafter because I'm a sitter! You'll get used to it Cindi. :)

teabear
10-27-2006, 03:12 PM
I love that term :) Sometimes when I'm tired and feel like putting my feet up, I sit with a tray in my lap to paint images or do little work like cutting. The tray seems to help me craft sitting down. Maybe that will help.
Tami

cindi
10-27-2006, 03:13 PM
sprained my ankle last night:mad: Now im in a big leg/foot brace And I'm sopposed to keep it elevated

mydogstinks2
10-27-2006, 03:36 PM
But I find myself standing more often. When I get my dream room again ,I'm gonna have my table be at standing height and have a tall stool for when I'm in the mood to sit.

GrammaStamper
10-27-2006, 04:18 PM
I'm definitely a 'sitter' for crafting. I have everything within easy reach and drawers on wheels. My stuff comes to me, not me to them! I don't need to hammer anymore since I got my Crop-d-dile, but before that, I had an old dresser next to me at right angles to my craft table, and it had a huge pad on it so that worked out well.

shurlyjean
10-27-2006, 06:27 PM
May have to stand to punch with those old fashion punches.... but I sit.... I do so much running around at work it feels wonderful to sit...!!

S
:rolleyes: