PDA

View Full Version : Started my diet!

Darleneh710
01-30-2007, 12:58 AM
Well, I thought I would let you ladies know that I FINALLY started my diet and workout regimen. I, honestly, didn't think I would ever start...but after weighing myself constantly for the past week and seeing how the scale wasn't going down any...and now I am at 139lbs (yikes!)..the same weight I was at a year and a half ago (before I went on a diet and lost 20lbs)..I have decided it is time. First, I worked out Sunday late afternoon. I kept telling myself that I wanted to work out on Sunday and I did! I am going to try to do it in the morning each day before I eat breakfast...if possible. So, on my second day (Monday) I pushed myself out of bed and did it. It's a home walking video that I used last time and it is only 20 min long...which is very nice. The only problem I seem to have that I have never had before is that my right leg and foot tends to be very sore when doing the walking in place and it really hurts more than ever. And I was wondering if it has anything to do with when I fell down the stairs last fall in my buidling, since that is the same leg that I fell on. I had it checked out at the time, but I am just hoping that the more exercising I do the less sore it will be. I am trying to not overdo it on that leg as well...since I don't want to injure myself. That would be really awful..then I wouldn't be losing any weight.

And today (Monday) was the first day of my diet. I ate a total of 1405 calories...Plus I had to fast tonight since I am having blood test in the morning..since I am so used to eating all the time...it was hard to not eat anything after supper. But it is better for me to get back to the times when I didn't eat anything else after supper.

Well, I just wanted to share my news with you all. And I am hoping to stick with it and hopefully I can join the many of you ladies that are losing the pounds!
:)

LinzyD
01-30-2007, 01:55 AM
If you would like some added encouragement, please feel free to join our Slimmin' Sistas "Swap". You just sign up and then pick two people from the list and send them an encouragement card. Even if you don't sign up for the swap, you can always get some encouragement from the board!
Good luck!
Linzy

Darleneh710
01-30-2007, 03:11 PM
That sounds like fun!
:)
Darlene