PDA

View Full Version : I'm leaving for Archivers

suzi_f
10-27-2006, 07:24 PM
Obession took over reason (and cold!!!) What stamp pad am I supposed to get for the Santa stamp?? As long as I'm going, I might as well get that too. Of course, I can't find my Oct coupons ANYWHERE!! Argh.

BeckyButtshaw
10-27-2006, 07:37 PM
I love Archivers! Do you ever do their Scrap Mania nights? They are super fun!

iloveflipflops
10-27-2006, 08:13 PM
We have none near me although I heard one was opening SOMEWHERE in NC but it was still about 4 hours away.

Make sure you come back and tell us all the goodies you bought :).

Stay warm too!!!

suzi_f
10-27-2006, 11:50 PM
I bought the A and the B stamps. Sherri, you were right: there were only 1 of each stamp left (and a lot others only had 1 each). I also picked up some versamagic ink. Not sure what exactly it is but it said it was good for detailed stamps (among other things).

I tried to do a card that was in my head on the way home. But, I forgot that I lent my friend most of my C'mas stamps & didn't have an appropriate image. I will tweak it a bit & post it in the morning.

kimmiesmom94
10-29-2006, 06:45 PM
You mean you managed to plan a card all while watching a police car with it's lights on behind you, trying to decide where to pull off and get a drink, talk to me about your cool stuff from archivers AND DRIVE?????? MAN YOU ARE TALENTED!!! Guess that's why I love you!!!!

Hugs!
Sara:D