PDA

View Full Version : How do you leave feedback on the swaps?

Christie
02-01-2007, 07:52 AM
I was wondering how you leave a feedback comment on the swaps page. :wub: (I have also noticed that the swaps are still listed even after the due date.) Thanks for you help in advance!!:notworthy:

dgbearsmom
02-01-2007, 08:26 AM
I would also like to ask, along those same lines, if as a swap participant (not the hostess) we would be able to leave feedback on the others in the swap? And, more importantly, if we will be able to leave feedback on the hostess? The first thing isn't a huge deal, but would be cool. However, I think it would be very useful to be able to leave feedback on the hostess, much like how both the buyer and the seller can leave feedback for each other on e-bay. If this isn't possible yet, is it something that could be added?

Judy

GrammaStamper
02-01-2007, 08:38 AM
Well, I know the answer to one of the questions. When the swap date has passed, it is up to the hostess to delete the swap if she wishes too. That's all I know. HTH.

Sherry
02-01-2007, 08:41 AM
Hi ladies,

Hopefully, I will be able to answer your questions.

First of all, let me say that we are experiencing issues with the feedback/rating system at the moment so I would ask you to refrain from leaving feedback until the issues are solved. There are two known issues: First of all, when you go to the "Leave Feedback" page, there is an error message displayed at the top of the page. Secondly, the code should have been programmed to allow the swap hostess to leave feedback for all of the participants in the swap AND for all of the participants in the swap to leave feedback for their hostess. As things are right now, ANYONE who is registered on the stamp shack website can leave feedback comments whether or not they were even a participant in the swap. This is a HUGE problem! I have contacted Mark (our swap board programmer) about the issues and he assures me that he will fix the issues as soon as he can. He is busy witha huge project right now so we, unfortunately, will have to wait.

Here is how the feedback system will work.

After a swap deadline has passed, you will be able to leave feedback. If you are the hostess of a swap, you will be able to leave comments for every participant in your swap. If you are the participant, you will be able to leave feedback for the hostess only. There really is no need for you to leave feedback for the other members as the hostess will have already done that.

For Swap Hostesses: In order to leave feedback for your participants, simply click on your swap title and scroll down to the bottom of the page where the participants are listed. You will see this symbol http://www.stamp-shack.com/swap/images/fbgive.gifnext to each name. Clicking this symbol will take you to the feedback page where you will be able to choose whether your experience was positive or negative as well as the option to write a little blurb, just like ebay.

As I stated above, please refrain from leaving feedback until the issues have been resolved. I will let you know as soon as that happens.

Cheers,

Christie
02-01-2007, 11:17 AM
Thanks Sherry, that answers my question!!!

dgbearsmom
02-01-2007, 07:28 PM
Thank you, Sherry. I was mostly interested in being able to leave feedback for the hostesses, so that answers my question!

Judy

iloveflipflops
02-01-2007, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the reminder. I had 2 swaps close this past week so I just left positive feedback for all my swappers... of course, one's due date was today so I have to wait till tomorrrow to leave the feedback but i did do the one that was due a few days ago and it worked great....