PDA

View Full Version : Well let the spending begin!

Erin K
02-01-2007, 09:56 AM
I just placed a huge Eat Cake Graphics order, an adhesive order with www.stampo.com and a sizeable Pink Cat Studio order. :) That's all I have my heart set on for now though.

I visited the critterbutt at AC Moore yesterday and I'm NOT getting it! I just wasn't impressed with the cutting dies enough to justify the purchase and so if I only want it for background embossing it's not worth the $$. I'm pretty happy with my decision.

My dad's dogs teamed up and killed a squirl this morning, there was blood everywhere! ewwwww. Luckily Stephen missed all that.

teabear
02-01-2007, 11:17 AM
Hey Erin, I'm glad to hear things are back to normal for you. Can't wait to see the new goodies. I don't think I would have paid for the cuttlebug, but it was a Christmas gift, so I'm really happy to have it. Now, I love it :)

iloveflipflops
02-01-2007, 11:36 AM
I'm too busy playing in all this snow to even think about spending money!! ha ha

Hopefully Amy can fly in tomorrow with no problems and I can spend all weekend long! :)

Erin K
02-01-2007, 11:55 AM
So is school canceled for you? It's shorts weather down here! I mean you can do jeans, but shorts work too.

my kids are fussy and won't nap/sleep right here. :(

hbpuppy
02-01-2007, 12:01 PM
Hip hip hooray. That is so awesome that you made it a whole month. Very impressive. Good restraint with the cuttlebutt too. I'm excited to see what you make with the eat cake stamps. They are all so cute.

iloveflipflops
02-01-2007, 12:51 PM
No school here today. I bet they cancel it tomorrow too.

We're just getting rain now so it may be melted but they are saying we will get ice tonite and we may lose power ... please say it isn't so!!

Firecracker
02-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Have fun shopping Erin! I can't shop now for 28 days! Yikes! I know I can do it. Stay warm Sherri. I hope the power doesn't go out. Do you have a fireplace to keep warm? Hugs, Heather