PDA

View Full Version : A Little Giggle for Dieters!!!!

Kreative Dryve
02-01-2007, 01:09 PM
New Diet Idea for Dog Owners!!!!!!

Diet creator's secret:

"I have a Golden retriever. I was buying a large bag of Purina at Wal-Mart and was in line to check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog? (DUH!)
On impulse, I told her that no, I didn't have a dog,and that I was starting the Purina Diet again. Although I probably shouldn't, because I'd ended up in the
hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming
out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants
pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again
(I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story).

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no; I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish setter's butt and a car hit us both.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack, he was laughing so hard!"

-My friend Matt sent this to me so I thought I would share. He always knows when I need a good laugh! (Besides tha fact, he is real easy to look at too!)
(Just friends, went through Paramedic school with him) :D
-MJ

RDRD4
02-01-2007, 01:17 PM
So funny lol

inkinupstamps
02-01-2007, 01:18 PM
ROTFL That's really funny! :)

hbpuppy
02-01-2007, 01:44 PM
I'm LOL. TFS.

lisaguyon