PDA

View Full Version : Good Saturday Morning to Everyone!

GrammaStamper
10-28-2006, 10:03 AM
I'm going to have more time to be here now that I've completed my 10-day programme at the hospital. I'm going to keep up the exercises they gave me and one of the other ladies in the programme is going to join the pool programme with me, too! We'll see how that goes when it get down to -30 degrees!!

I'm looking forward to daytime chat next week and, of course, the Haunted Shack Nite activities, starting tonight!

I'm going out to lunch with DH in a bit so, I'll check in later. Have a great day, all.

inkinupstamps
10-28-2006, 10:20 AM
The programme you did sounds great....really tough and hard but full of information and help. Thanks for "taking me with you!" :)

My DH and I went to lunch the other day at a new and very swanky restaurant in Ottawa. I won a $50 certificate for lunch there we used every penny! Oooohhh it was so good!

Have fun with your hubby today, and I'm looking forward to being able to chat with you again during the days.

laos348
10-28-2006, 10:45 AM
Its pouring buckets right now and the wind is supposed to be something fierce so I'm in during the day.
We have to go to a 1 yr old b-d party this evening so I'm going to miss some of the Halloween festivities. I'm hoping to catch a little bit though.

Laura

kulakid
10-28-2006, 10:59 AM
Barb -Good to see you "survived" the 10 day stint...;) Have a great lunch!

Errands today, and DH's hockey game tonight~I am hoping to catch some of the festivities around here, but we're gonna have to work to keep baby Adam up a bit later tonight, what with the time change - I don't want to get up at 6am tommorow!!!

Have a good day all!!!

lost luggage
10-28-2006, 11:03 AM
Good morning everyone!

Hope that's an indoor pool, Barb! :)

We're off to San Diego today....I'm going to a stamp store, visiting family, and my bff is having a BBQ all night. None of my friends down there have "assembled" since the baby was born, so now that everyone's in town it should be a great time! (I'm bringing extra beer.)

Have a great Saturday!

stampcrazyjulie
10-28-2006, 12:07 PM
I am still cleaning my Stamp Room! I keep finding something & then I have to stop & check it out & play with it again! Hopefully I will be able to make some Halloween Cards later. later this evening we have a Church Trunk or treat & Dinner to go to, so I will have to see if I can sneak in for some chat & fun later this evening!

teabear
10-28-2006, 12:22 PM
Up to my eyeballs in ghoulish things here. About 8 hrs til party time. DS is so wound up, we may be ready in a couple of hours :) Still need to make cookies and caramel apples and little ribbons for all the costumes so everyone wins something in the costume contest. You should see all the silly categories we came up with! Have fun tonight.

mydogstinks2
10-28-2006, 12:25 PM
"surprise" Anniversary party we have this afternoon. Then I think DH and I may just go out for a drive tonight.

jdpisces
10-28-2006, 01:12 PM
DH and I are doing lots of cleaning around here today. I know, it sounds so exciting, doesn't it?

Hoping to see some of you tonight at the Haunted Shack!!!

Julie

Jadyeebugsaunt
10-28-2006, 01:18 PM
Today me and a friend are going to a movie and out to eat . hope to be back for the festivies tonight. Hope you all have a great day !
Mindy

suzi_f
10-28-2006, 02:21 PM
Had to take dh's rental car back and then we had promised ds we'd take him to Target. He's been saving his b'day money & adding allowance to it & finally has enough $$$ to buy this giant Lego Star Wars set. $214 later (we had a 10% off cert) we're home. He's happy. I finally found vertical gift wrap holder things & we bought dd's b'day present. I have no idea what else we bought. Didn't seem like we bought that much. I was supposed to go p/u my SU order that was supposed to be delivered on Thur but is STILL not here. ARGH!