PDA

View Full Version : One Week

RDRD4
02-02-2007, 11:48 PM
Just wanted to said thanks...I have been here a week and love it .You guys a sooooo nice. Thanks:cute:

keltie
02-02-2007, 11:59 PM
we're glad you are here too. I appreciate all your positive fedback in the gallery. Heather

Sherry
02-03-2007, 06:40 AM
I am so glad that you are enjoying the website. I am striving to offer a fun place to hang out where EVERYONE can feel comfortable and at ease.

Swanie78
02-03-2007, 07:17 AM
You arent the only one...lol
We're glad you found us and like it here! I think we have a great mix of ladies here and TONS of talent!!

teabear
02-03-2007, 10:21 AM
Glad you joined in the fun. I appreciate all your kind comments. This is such a creative group.

directmailscrapper
02-03-2007, 10:22 AM
Do you know what I like best about this site? There are women from all over the world here. Younger ones, older ones. SAHMs and working Moms and non-Moms. Married and single. Students and professionals. Some who have to really watch every penny they spend, and some who buy every new thing that comes along. Some who are new to stamping and paper crafting and some who are experts. But one thing I've noticed -- this is a group of the nicest, most caring, generous women I've ever known. I LOVE IT HERE!

Nancy

GrammaStamper
02-03-2007, 10:57 AM
Yes, we're happy you're here, too. And I agree with everything Nancy says in the above post. It's the best place to be!