PDA

View Full Version : Wavin' from Michigan

marymoilanen
02-03-2007, 04:16 PM
Hello everybody!

I'm Mary, from Michigan. I just happen to come across this website...

I've been stamping for about 13 years now. I started out by strolling down an isle at Michaels, back when they have about 50 stamps on the shelf. My sister and I have been very active ever since.

I'm currently a TAC demo (just joined in July). So far it's been great. I've won several TAC contests and I'm starting to do some freelance designs for them (some of which has been uploaded in my gallery).

Anyway, I'm an equal opportunity stamper and can't wait to start browsing the galleries and see all the kewl stuff!

scraphappy908
02-05-2007, 06:24 PM
Hi Mary, I'm Amy also from Michigan and I'm a TAC rep too! This is a great place and you'll find everyone friendly and helpful. I'm located between Detroit and Ann Arbor. Is that close to you? Hope to be swapping and chatting with you soon!

Spartymom
02-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Hey, welcome to the Shack. I am in Grand Rapids. About 3 hours from the detroit area..You are going to enjoy this place. Kim

irishchristine
02-05-2007, 07:00 PM
Well Mary you are in my backyard! I live in Macomb. I am new here also! This is a very nice site!

stampinmom3
02-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Hello! I'm Kim and I live in PA. Welcome to our group. It is a very nice group of gals here.

Fief14
02-05-2007, 08:38 PM
Hello Michiganders!
I too am from michigan-St. Clair Shores to be exact!
Welcome Mary, I'm new here too, just joined last week!

hbpuppy
02-06-2007, 12:41 AM
Hi Mary. Welcome to the Stamp Shack. I'm Heather from Orange County, California. I'm so glad you are here. You have a happy smile.

marymoilanen
02-06-2007, 06:26 PM
Hi Mary, I'm Amy also from Michigan and I'm a TAC rep too! This is a great place and you'll find everyone friendly and helpful. I'm located between Detroit and Ann Arbor. Is that close to you? Hope to be swapping and chatting with you soon!

Amy, Yes we are close. I'm SE of Ann Arbor about 1/2hr. My upline is from Canton.

I haven't gotten into the swapping on this board yet. But it does look better than other boards I've been to.... We'll see if I have time.

marymoilanen
02-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the welcome everybody! I've been browsing the gallery and the samples and ideas are great!

mvan
02-06-2007, 07:21 PM
I am also from Michigan and just found this site today! So far I am really enjoying it!