PDA

View Full Version : Fat Tuesday Challenge

hbpuppy
02-17-2007, 12:22 PM
Hey ladies! Another name for Mardi Gras is Fat Tuesday. But, since we are trying to avoid being fat, let's post some healthy party recipes. You can either post them in the recipe section of Slimmin Shack Sisters or make a cute recipe card and post it in the gallery under Creative Team Challenges. Have fun and share those recipes.:D

hbpuppy
02-17-2007, 05:07 PM
Okay so I want to post a recipe for the challenge but I decided to make it first so I'm not posting a bad recipe and well so far it looks like pink sludge. LoL. So, I'll let it chill for a while then let you know.

Maybe I should find a plan B.

Hey, post some yummy recipes!

hbpuppy
02-18-2007, 07:01 PM
So my creation turned out pretty good. I refrigerated it overnight and my whole family enjoyed it this morning. It's really easy and I already had the ingredients at home. Here's the link. (http://www.stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?p=45985#post45985)

Spartymom
02-18-2007, 07:10 PM
I gotta say, I think I overdid it this weekend with the food. The hotel celebrated Chinese New Year, so we had the year of the pig. Not that that mattered, their reuben egg rolls were delicious! Kim