PDA

View Full Version : Jumping on the WW Bandwagon!

mahodgman
02-18-2007, 11:26 AM
I'm jumping on the WW bandwagon today! The truth is, I joined on line last June, and I've never stopped my membership bu I was NOT following the plan! This morning I weighed in and was pleasantly surprised to find out I hadn't gained it all back....almost, but not all. I've had my breakfast and started my points tracker for the day. God! I am so sick of this up and down and constant battle with weight! I'd like to lick it once and for all! Wish me luck!

alh
02-18-2007, 12:11 PM
Good for you Mary, I joined 4 weeks ago and have lost 13.5 pounds. But if you notice I was eating a cookie or two at my workshop. I'm back on track again. Good Luck

Anita

teabear
02-18-2007, 12:14 PM
Great news Mary....I hope the scale moves in the right direction for you.

scrappyyankee
02-18-2007, 12:20 PM
That's great Mary. I'm also following the WW program. I also had joined last year and was doing okay until I sort of fell off the wagon. Like you I didn't gain all the weight back, but I figured I better get serious again. If only I could stay away from that chocolate. Good luck.
Mickey

mahodgman
02-18-2007, 01:00 PM
The good news is that I know WW works, I've done it before with great results. My problem is that I'm a great dieter, but it never lasts. What I need to figure out is how to make a lifestyle change that will last forever! I hate that I'm dieting again!

StampinShera
02-18-2007, 02:14 PM
Oh, I need to do the same thing but it's almost Girl Scout cookie time :-)

Whoopsie Daisy!
02-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Oh, I need to do the same thing but it's almost Girl Scout cookie time :-)

LOL! I'm eating a Lemonade cookie right now. My boxes arrived yesterday. :eek: 6 boxes. :worried: Soon to be 5?

I may have to join you, Mary. Looked in the mirror :wideeyed: Yikes!

mahodgman
02-18-2007, 03:35 PM
Yikes, I forgot about GS cookies. They should be here any time now. That is going to be a challenge for sure. I have to do booth sales with the girls in March, and I know I will be tempted! I will just have to try for moderation I guess.