PDA

View Full Version : SuziQ and I were chatting last night about how much PAPER we have ...

iloveflipflops
10-30-2006, 01:54 PM
and she made the comment that she is not going to buy anymore paper till she uses what she has.

I said I am doing this too.

So ... does anyone else want to do this with us? I have no idea how serious she was but I am dead serious. I really need to use what i have ... I have sheets after sheets after sheets ... so I am not going to buy anymore paper until I use up what I have and that is that.

Who wants to do this challenge with me???? I'm more apt to do it if I have to report back to someone :).

inkinupstamps
10-30-2006, 01:56 PM
I probably don't have as much pp as many of you, but I've really been trying not to even look at it anymore as well as I really prefer to make my own background papers whenever possible. I'll play!:)

teabear
10-30-2006, 02:09 PM
I need to buy cardstock, white, glossy, and off-white before we start!

Jadyeebugsaunt
10-30-2006, 02:23 PM
I will honesty try , but then again have been for the last year and no luck! I need support!!

Mindy

laos348
10-30-2006, 02:28 PM
I've been pretty good lately not buying too much paper - something has to really catch my eye for me to buy it (of course I'm not so good at not buying stamps!)

Laura

suzi_f
10-30-2006, 02:30 PM
Yikes, that means I can't buy any new BG Christmas paper or the SEI that someone linked last night??? I need to do to this. I really, really, really need to do this. I'm in.

lost luggage
10-30-2006, 02:34 PM
(I'm like Kramer on Seinfeld for this one..)

I'm OUT!

Can't do it. lol

lbakerc42
10-30-2006, 02:37 PM
I want to get in on this challenge. It is a sin how much paper I have in my closet. Of course to stick to the challenge I now need to find a 10 step program -lol.

I am up for the challenge. My reward if I meet the challenge is that I can buy more paper. (hippee lets get started)

mydogstinks2
10-30-2006, 02:38 PM
I know I will cheat! My LSS gets in way to much fun paper!!

jdpisces
10-30-2006, 03:25 PM
I've tried this before and it was a no go! I've cut WAY back on buying the pp, but I'm beyond help now.

Don't think I can do it.... :(

Julie

suzi_f
10-30-2006, 05:03 PM
I need a star for my forehead: I went to the lss on the way home from picking up dd & didn't even LOOK at the PP. Of course, she confirmed that the new BG was not in :) She doesn't carry SEI paper so, I'm safe there

Christie
10-30-2006, 05:59 PM
I'm also not in on this one!! I can't resist a good paper sale! Good luck to all of you who are going to try!!!!
christie

iupindiana
10-30-2006, 06:26 PM
It seems like I always need another color and while looking see some I just have to have but the supply is rediculous now. I will try very hard since I still have all that holiday paper from last year that I bought on sale. JoAnn:(

Erin K
10-30-2006, 06:33 PM
Can we have a second version? I could agree not to buy pattern paper but I am seriously low on cardstock, I only have strange ugly colors... I don't think I can keep making cards if I don't stock up on cardstock.

But I don't need any pattern paper, it's discusting how much I have.

iloveflipflops
10-30-2006, 06:52 PM
then its time to get more. So yes Erin you have "permission" to go buy some new beautiful colors :). Just no patterned paper!!!

I also think if anyone needs to buy some for their Christmas/holiday cards then that's ok too. I mean it is right before the holidays and all, so that would be perfectly fine too.

I went to Target and looked at the paper but bought none so that's good :).

shuggy
10-30-2006, 07:12 PM
Yikes, that means I can't buy any new BG Christmas paper or the SEI that someone linked last night??? I need to do to this. I really, really, really need to do this. I'm in.

but its so cute, suzi!!! need the link again? :cool:

seriously, i should do this too. i can't buy anymore patterend paper. that is my challenge.

angie

suzi_f
10-30-2006, 07:31 PM
Well, Sherri says I can buy C'mas if I need it......Right. I'm justified in buy C'mas paper. Actually, I really don't have that much c'mas themed pp. It's EVERYTHING else I have!! I have so much Chatterbox & I never even think to use it for anything anymore. I also will NEVER have enough cardstock. I blow thru that so fast. I fully intend to purch cardstock when I see fit!

cindi
10-30-2006, 07:32 PM
I have some pretty ugly paper from those big stacks....I don't think I can comit to using that!! LOL Good luck to the rest of you though.:rolleyes:

stampcrazyjulie
10-30-2006, 07:36 PM
There is no possible way that I could use all of the pp that I have! Can we give it away or loan it to someone?? :) I will seriously try. Maybe I can say that I won't buy any for let's say a month. I don't know if I can commit to longer then that! Geez' you have to come up with a hard challenge! :)

Whoopsie Daisy!
10-30-2006, 07:39 PM
I don't know...
I think I can... I think I can... I think I can...

:) Jane

Caboverde1
10-30-2006, 07:51 PM
do this...I cant even lie! I like to shop and buy all the paper I want, so I wont even try this challenge...I wouldnt succeed! In fact I just got back from the store buying a gang of more paper! LOL

Tonii

so-muchlove
10-30-2006, 08:21 PM
I don't even want to try this challenge... as I know I will fail. ;) There is always a pp here and a pp there... I can't resist. I wish I had the will power to join you girls!! Let me know who goes without buying for the longest!! Good luck to you all!!

Hugs,
Lisa