PDA

View Full Version : Stamp Club and I might be a no show!! :(

Erin K
10-30-2006, 06:30 PM
Brian's got to get home and take me to stamp club, and he's super late! I'm gonna be so mad if I don't make it! this is my ONE night a month I get to go out and have a good time, and I've barely eaten all day so I can eat out with the girls. Oh man, if you see me in here in 15 minutes know I'm gonna be hot about it!

Brian's working is really getting in the way of my crafting!

inkinupstamps
10-30-2006, 06:32 PM
It's just me and the dog (and cats) this week. I'd be happy to sit for your little ones while you went out to play.

I'm sure he'll be pulling in your drive at any moment.

Have fun this evening!:D

Erin K
10-30-2006, 06:37 PM
not yet... I"m starting to freak out.

iupindiana
10-30-2006, 06:41 PM
TAke a deep breathe you know he wants to make you happy. Have fun and chow down for us. I am off to dinner with my dh. :) JoAnn

Erin K
10-30-2006, 06:46 PM
Brian just called he's still at work!! I'm gonna be more than 30 minutes late if I go and it's only an 1.5 hour meeting. I know it's not Brian's fault, like he wanted to stay at work an extra hour and a half, but you know... I'm bummed. I'm still gonna go though, I need to get out and connect with my girlfriends and all you know.

Everyone hope that I don't take it out on Brian, I know it's not his fault... Stinkin job!

nah, it's a great job, just one of those days.

I did clean the whole house today so that should cheer him up! Well not my craft room, but the parts of the house Brian uses.

:0e

Caboverde1
10-30-2006, 08:20 PM
your so crazy! I hope you got to go and your having a good time right now as I type! Im gonna call you tommorrow!

Tonii

so-muchlove
10-30-2006, 08:23 PM
because everyone deserves to go out with their friends and definitely eat and craft with them!! Have fun!!

Hugs,
Lisa

jdpisces
10-30-2006, 08:49 PM
You have such a great outlook, Erin! I hope you enjoy your time with the girls! And yes...you're right...everyone needs a night out with the girls!

Julie

Erin K
10-30-2006, 09:15 PM
Well I"m back, I called so they knew I was coming, the were all already done! It was a super cute card though and they all watched me make it! Thank heavens I'm super fast so I got it done in like two minutes! I'll put it in the gallery tonight. Then we ate. I had a garden skillett and didn't eat the pancakes so I gotta figure out how many pionts that would be on WW. I had 21 left for today, so I hope it's less than that, but if now I'll use those flexable points.

I'm not mad at Brian, poor guy had a horrible day at work. I'm glad I cleaned the house so he could have a nice place to come home to. :)
e

lost luggage
10-30-2006, 09:16 PM
Good for you, Erin... nice outlook. :)

so-muchlove
10-30-2006, 09:19 PM
Great outlook!! It's nice that you can both be understanding of each other's needs!! :)

Hugs,
Lisa

iloveflipflops
10-30-2006, 10:14 PM
Brian couldn't help he was late and you understood that. Wow, what a wife you are!! :) Does he realize it?

Love the card you made. It looked hard to me. I wouldn't know where to even begin! :)