PDA

View Full Version : I'll start this thread!!

so-muchlove
10-12-2006, 08:09 PM
I am on PCMB and was formerly okaasanof2 on there!! :) I just changed my name to reflect more of myself!! I keep forgetting to mention that my last name is So and that is why our family motto is SO-muchlove. ;p He he!! That probably makes more sense now. He he!!

I can't wait to see which other PCMB'ers made it over here!! Hello to you all!! :)

Hugs,
Lisa

Whoopsie Daisy!
10-12-2006, 08:20 PM
I read the title to this forum and couldn't help but chuckle.

I recognize so many of you already! I love it.

Big hugs to all ya!
Jane

Brenda
10-12-2006, 08:32 PM
I just joined - thought I would have fun on both sites, if that's alright. I look forward to getting to know all of you better.

Brenda

mahodgman
10-12-2006, 10:56 PM
Hi there,

I just popped in to check out what is new. It is nice to see you all here!

Mary

mydogstinks2
10-13-2006, 12:41 AM
And it's wonderful!! Glad to see you all!

Erin K
10-13-2006, 12:47 AM
(yea, I'll post it on an open forum, but it's a secret) but I like this board soooo much better. I mean the way it works, I love my PC girls,but if you all come over here I'll be sooo happy!

kulakid
10-13-2006, 12:49 AM
and I have to agree with Erin...shhhhh, don't tell PC..but this board ROCKS! Kudos Sherry!

MidwestStamper
10-13-2006, 07:40 AM
I'm here too! Another place to check out regularly--no wonder my house is a mess!

--Lidia

mahodgman
10-13-2006, 08:00 AM
(yea, I'll post it on an open forum, but it's a secret) but I like this board soooo much better. I mean the way it works, I love my PC girls,but if you all come over here I'll be sooo happy!

I totally agree with you, Erin! I am not going to slam a place I have loved and met wonderful friends at, but I will say that the ability to easily navigate and search is soooo cool!!!! This board does ROCK!

shurlyjean
10-13-2006, 08:06 AM
I just came across the link to this site..... Is it new? Can we swap here? Are you guys still going to be on PC... Why are you called refugees? Did I miss something?

Shirley

GrammaStamper
10-13-2006, 08:34 AM
I just came across the link to this site..... Is it new? Can we swap here? Are you guys still going to be on PC... Why are you called refugees? Did I miss something?

Shirley
Hey, Shirley, thing only thing you have missed is fun and it's going to go on for a long, long time. Glad to see you here.

Barb

Sherry
10-13-2006, 09:06 AM
Hey everyone,

As you know, I was SherryG on the PCMB. Just to answer a question, YES there will be a swap board. I just have to get hold of my coder and get him to convert the files from phpbb to vbulletin. Then you can swap away, with swapper feedback too!

Sherry

benandnatesmom
10-13-2006, 10:07 AM
i love the way this board is set up....so I spend most of my time here!!!!

Jadyeebugsaunt
10-13-2006, 11:18 AM
I was Mindy Sue on the Pc board now I'm jadyeebugsaunt. I love this board except it won't let me in the chat room:(
Mindy

lost luggage
10-13-2006, 01:24 PM
Hi Everyone! I'm still Just Julie here and there. I hope to see everyone from the PCMB over here. I can't wait to start swapping here! I LOVE it here!

bubblegum girl
10-13-2006, 01:54 PM
hi everyone! Erin i totally agree with you! Sherry awesome site! So nice to see PCMB ppl on here.
~chelsey

so-muchlove
10-13-2006, 05:06 PM
I'm here too! Another place to check out regularly--no wonder my house is a mess!

--Lidia

I am so glad that I'm not the only one with a messy house. ;)

Hugs,
Lisa

shuggy
10-14-2006, 01:10 AM
i finally made it here. it's so nice to see so many familiar faces (so to speak!)

angie