PDA

View Full Version : Bought a Fluffles stamp for $3.49!

LinzyD
10-31-2006, 02:59 AM
My HL had them...I'm SO excited about it! I could just burst! Well, okay not really burst, but hey- $3.49 is a really good price! ;)
:D
Linzy

iloveflipflops
10-31-2006, 07:07 AM
Which one did you get?????

LinzyD
10-31-2006, 07:10 AM
it's the one with flowers and a little grasshopper...
It's really cute! I can stamp some images for you if you'd like! ;)
Linzy

inkinupstamps
10-31-2006, 07:21 AM
That is a really cute fluffles! You got him for a great price too. Lucky you!:D

emmcee
10-31-2006, 08:14 AM
A question about the fluffles stamps. Do you all color the kitty or just leave him or her alone? My summer SS gave me a fluffles stamp, it's a Christmas stamp and he's cutting out cookies, cute stamp.
:)

stampcrazyjulie
10-31-2006, 09:38 AM
Linzy, were there other Fluffles Stamps as well? My LSS never seems to carry them. I think the Fluffles & the House Mouse Guy's should be a requirement that all LSS have to carry them! :)

Erin K
10-31-2006, 02:49 PM
A question about the fluffles stamps. Do you all color the kitty or just leave him or her alone? My summer SS gave me a fluffles stamp, it's a Christmas stamp and he's cutting out cookies, cute stamp.

I usually color him orange. Sometimes I leave him alone though and say he's white. My cats are black and that never seems to look right when I try it...

What does everyone else do? I'm curious now...:cool:

LinzyD
11-01-2006, 12:27 AM
I just moved to Topeka a few months ago and hadn't really investigated the HL here that much 'cause there's a really cute LSS right by my house. I think they were getting ready to get more stamps in b/c there were spaces ready for them! I was very impressed with how many 2006 stamps they had. My old HL never got new stamps in! I've heard it depends on who works in the scrapbooking dept. and does they ordering as to whether or not they keep up with current trends or not. The Topeka HL has a VERY nice stamp/ scrapbook section. I think I'll ask one of the gilrs that works there if they can order more Fluffles stamps b/c I love them! They also have a nice selection of House Mouse (as well as sticker which look really cute on envies!). Okay, enough rambling...to answer your question, that was the only Fluffle they had. :)
Linzy

Linzy, were there other Fluffles Stamps as well? My LSS never seems to carry them. I think the Fluffles & the House Mouse Guy's should be a requirement that all LSS have to carry them! :)

LinzyD
11-01-2006, 12:29 AM
I'll also send you some images!
Linzyj