PDA

View Full Version : I'm thinking about going back to the stamp store today to get more HA clear letters

iloveflipflops
10-31-2006, 10:48 AM
what do you think Suzi? Think I should??????

I am thinking if I don't go now, they will all be gone!! Although they had 1 of every letter when i went last Thursday. i am thinking I "need" T and maybe H but maybe i will go browse the website so I have a plan when i get there. HA

I got my TAC check yesterday so its money burning a hole in my pocket. Not big by any means but none the less :). Its better than nothing! :)

iloveflipflops
10-31-2006, 10:59 AM
Of course I think now I want them ALL but that's impossible so for now, I will get the T and H.

http://www.heroarts.com/products/productList.cfm?subCat=L01&StartRow=11

What others do I "need"? hee hee

cindi
10-31-2006, 11:01 AM
I wish I could come shopping with yopu!!:)

GrammaStamper
10-31-2006, 12:13 PM
Sherri, the T and H are probably going to be the most useful, outside the monograms for your family names. T for thanks, H for Happy anything. I've got the H coming from CTMH and can't wait for it to arrive. Next is the T, then the kids names.......it just never ends and yes, we need all of them. Enjoy shopping.

stampcrazyjulie
10-31-2006, 01:57 PM
I wish that our LSS would get them in! I like the J of course. Joyful Julie....maybe I should change my name? Too much fun! One can never have too many stamps let alone alphabet stamps! :) I say go buy some more! :)

iloveflipflops
10-31-2006, 03:05 PM
The kids have no school today and i had to be back by a certain time to get both of them at their final destinations for their trick or treating :). So maybe tomorrow and now that i don't have any patterned paper compared to the rest of you, i may look at that too. NAH, just kidding on that part.

suzi_f
10-31-2006, 08:18 PM
I think you should definitely get more. Then, move closer to me so we can share! I can't decide on my next one: S for Suzi, F for Ferguson, C 'cause it's next in alphabetical order, E is cool (and I could spell ABE. WHY? I don't know!) I'm more drawn by the designs & words rather than what I could use the big monogram for. I thin I'm thinking about this backwards.

countrystamper
10-31-2006, 10:12 PM
Have you ever looked at the CTMH solo alphabet stamps? I got a catalog and bought one letter and now I want to buy them all. Crazy! Linda

LinzyD
11-01-2006, 12:48 AM
I don't know Sherri...I think you should have to use up some of your PP first! J/K :p
Linzy

what do you think Suzi? Think I should??????

I am thinking if I don't go now, they will all be gone!! Although they had 1 of every letter when i went last Thursday. i am thinking I "need" T and maybe H but maybe i will go browse the website so I have a plan when i get there. HA

I got my TAC check yesterday so its money burning a hole in my pocket. Not big by any means but none the less :). Its better than nothing! :)