PDA

View Full Version : birth announcement

shuggy
02-23-2007, 02:47 PM
i'm making these for a co-worker. i case'd the idea from scs. i think it needs something, though.

introducing our little bundle of joy (http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=3864&limit=recent)

stamps are stampin' up!

jdpisces
02-23-2007, 02:50 PM
Angie ~ it's adorable!!!! I love that little giraffe.

I don't think it needs anything. Maybe a little blue (I think it's a boy) ribbon around the giraffe's neck? Totally unnecessary...but it might add something.

iloveflipflops
02-23-2007, 03:28 PM
What about adding a tiny piece of blue yarn as its tail and let it hang down? Otherwise, it looks great!!

tojoco
02-23-2007, 03:42 PM
Oh wow, that is a really cute announcement. I wouldn't change anything but I do like Sherri or Julie's ideas.

p.s. I had the card up on my screen when my DS came in, and I asked him if he liked this card and he said, it's too white; you need to put something behind the giraffe. He thought it was my card so he's quick to respond. So far when I've asked his opinion, he's always been right. LOL Personally, I like it.

hbpuppy
02-23-2007, 03:45 PM
I think it's super cute. I love the stars on the info side. How about a little texture on the giraffe side? And, this would be a good one to add that oval to the ground. I think Erin calls it "grounding" the image.

Those stamps are super cute. Great job.

Inkisallover
02-23-2007, 04:08 PM
I think it's really cute, too. Maybe just a little blue sponging around the giraffe? Not very much though. Is that a new set?

shuggy
02-23-2007, 10:49 PM
you all have great ideas!!

yes, it's in the spring mini from stampin up.

Inkisallover
02-23-2007, 11:33 PM
It's so adorable. Have to get it! :)