PDA

View Full Version : You have never heard an 11-year old sing like this!

GrammaStamper
02-26-2007, 11:52 AM
I promise you will not be disappointed if you go listen to this. She is amazing and it's a bit frightening, too. What's going to happen to this child in such a competitive and sometimes, nasty, place like the entertainment industry. By nasty, I'm thinking drugs, alcohol, and stuff like that. She's a baby with a huge, fabulous voice. Check it out.

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/video/x6sfz_amazing-11-year-old

directmailscrapper
02-26-2007, 12:50 PM
We bought her CD! (the CD doesn't showcase her talent as well as we'd hoped) We watched her on the show and she is absolutely amazing. I hope she can grow up as normally as possible! But she has such a gift, it would be a shame if she didn't use it. Nancy

inkinupstamps
02-26-2007, 01:02 PM
I saw this performance on the show and she left me with tears streaming down my cheeks and a huge lump in my throat. Viewing this tape again brought the same reaction. She is amazing. My biggest concern is that at such a young age she doesn't blow out her voice too soon. She is just truly gifted.

TFS this again. It is great to hear her a second time.

Jennifer :)

Spartymom
02-26-2007, 01:40 PM
She just gave me chills. OMG. She has a very soulful voice. I wonder what outfit the judge wanted to see her in though. Kim

Canadian, eh
02-26-2007, 05:15 PM
Wow. I just watched the video and I have goosebumps. Isn't this reminiscent of Charlotte Church?! A very talented young lady indeed.

moon_beam23
02-26-2007, 05:36 PM
I watched the whole season of America's Got Talent last year with DH. Bionca blew me away with her performance. She is very talented!

toao
02-26-2007, 06:20 PM
Wow. I'm speechless. Truly talented.

Mary

Victorianrose
02-26-2007, 10:50 PM
http://www.biancaryan.com
Check her out! She is awesome. Wishing her the best!
Debbie

Caboverde1
02-26-2007, 11:11 PM
WOW...I almost immediately got the chills...incredible!

TOnii