PDA

View Full Version : You should be so proud of me!

Erin K
02-27-2007, 08:30 AM
So yesterday I wanted to start but I had that headache, (gone now) so I just walked with the boys but today I got up in the morning before Brian and jogged almost a mile and then came back home and got showered, fed Ethan and here I am!!! Tada!

If you don't know I'm known for being the girl who tries to sleep till 10!

I'm gonna TRY to do this every day. :wacko:

Christie
02-27-2007, 08:34 AM
Good for you Erin!! I wish I could do that, but I'm to lazy. I have been walking my dog twice a day which adds up to one mile. I hope you can keep it up!

Erin K
02-27-2007, 08:39 AM
walking your dog twice a day is awesome! AND it's soooo good for your dog. :)

Spartymom
02-27-2007, 09:02 AM
Great job. I can never get up and out of the house before DH. But I'm an early bird, wake up at 6:30-7:00, but just don't jump out of bed with my shoes on. Great job. Kim

ccstampin12
02-27-2007, 09:48 AM
I have to admit....I don't walk...too cold and too many hills...
BUT...the other day I put on a Dixie Chix CD and danced for a half hour. Never mind THAT visual...LOL
I actually have seen a downward turn on the scale. I need to do it again today. Keep up the moving...Weight Watchers gave me one point for that 30 minutes!!!
(whoopti doodle!)
Great that we are moving again! We MUST keep it up!
Joanie

Nancy
02-27-2007, 10:00 AM
of Curves, husband refers to it as Huff and Puff place. I will get measured tomorrow, I go three times a week, and this is the third month I decided to watch what I eat. I figured starting exercise and dieting at the same time was to much. I actually feel more flexible, so that already is a good sign. A round of applause to Erin for getting up so early and out of the house. - Nancy

teabear
02-27-2007, 01:00 PM
Woohooo Erin! Running is so hard that I try to never do it....LOL! That is a double accomplishment that you got up early to run. Wow....

Good for your moving to lose, too-Nancy and Joanie. Love the visual of Joanie dancing in the living room :)

iloveflipflops
02-27-2007, 01:43 PM
Good for you Erin!! I used to run when I was younger. I need to start back. I would lose so much weight if i did .... actually i gotta start back walking .... yep I gotta do it!!

workin4stamps
02-27-2007, 01:59 PM
Good for you Erin! That is great!!!!

I never used to be a morning person, but I find that getting up and getting moving right away works the best for me. If I wait until I get home from work, or later in the day, I'm just not motivated. I always feel better after I finish my workout in the morning too. It's a great way to start the day!

Good for you!!! I'm proud of you!!!!!

Traci