PDA

View Full Version : AI spoiler Feb 27 guys night

ctinyjoy
02-27-2007, 09:44 PM
Ok, the show is over on the East coast and I don't think any of the guys stole the show like the girls did last week. I don't remember Ryan stating that it was dedication week, but they all seemed to do that. IMO - Sunjaya needs to go home. What are your thoughts?

Vintagegal
02-27-2007, 09:56 PM
I agree. It's a good thing that Sundance "brought it" this week, because last week, he was pretty disappointing. I voted for the Tyson Beckford look alike. I love the Marvin Gaye song that sang.

kerry
02-27-2007, 10:11 PM
I loved the soulful bluesy guy with they "brunette girlfriend". I haven't ever cared for Sanjaya as he seems very boring to me. I think his voice is fine but there is no emotion or feeling when he sings, it seems it's like he's just going through the motions. I can't understand how he got top four last week.

I also liked that beat box guy. I think his riffs are excellent too.

Oh, and that young kid from VA....I LOVE HIM TOO!!! I think he's going to make some money after AI...He's got that popular HS early to mid 20's groove down!

I don't care for that Tyson Beckford look alike either because all I can think of when I see him sing is that guy on Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Wierd huh???

I liked most of the guys tonight, but I didn't vote. I burned out on that voting thing at about the second season. Now I just watch.

I really, really, really love that girl that sang the Dreamgirls song. I just have a feeling that it will be a shocker that she'll be voted off...even if she should be the winner in my opinion...

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Kerry

emmcee
02-27-2007, 10:15 PM
I'm glad Sundance brought it tonight. Chris Sligh and Jarod were pretty good. Sundance is still my favorite, so I hope America gives him one more chance. Time for Sanjaya to go home.

tojoco
02-27-2007, 10:33 PM
Yep, Sanjaya has been in it too long. He's the one to leave. I really like Blake (the hip-hop/scat singer) and Sundance.

dulluth
02-27-2007, 11:22 PM
I agree Sanjaya needs to go. My favorite is Sundance and I am glad he rocked tonight. Shirley

ctmhgirl
02-28-2007, 09:13 AM
Send Sanjaya home. He is really hard to watch.

prdesigns
02-28-2007, 01:29 PM
My dh thought he was a girl! Michael Jackson-esq....

jdpisces
02-28-2007, 02:44 PM
Farewell to Sanjaya....I can't deal with that guy. He isn't even good.

I really liked Blake and the 2 guys named Chris (1 sang Trouble and the other guy was the last one to sing).

2 people go home tonight?