View Full Version : We are all invited to a ball... hehe

Erin K
11-01-2006, 04:47 PM
You are invited to Erin's pretend ball
It starts whenever you get "dressed"
Please select a dress and shoes
that you feel represents you! hehe
http://www.lockhartstampcompany.com/2000GenVegCo_2006.htm
Now play long, of course some of you might want more modest dresses, I find that scallions rarely cover me in the right places, pretend!

so what I mean is pick the dress you would like to wear and tell us why, pick shoes too, it's just for fun!

lost luggage
11-01-2006, 04:50 PM
heheee...I could go with the obvious and say cilantro and chili because I am hot (wink) but I'll go with broccoli and bok choy because I like to say BOK CHOY :)

Erin K
11-01-2006, 04:51 PM
I'm gonna wear the broccoli and bok choy with the vegtable shoe. (this makes me hungry)

lost luggage
11-01-2006, 04:53 PM
Then I guess since we're wearing the same dress to the ball, there will have to be a chic fight and someone gets a drink thrown in their face!! LOL

Erin K
11-01-2006, 04:55 PM
I suppose in the interest of not having a chick fight I will settle on the tomatoe and scallions, my second choice.

However now my veggie shoes clash so I will switch to the pizza ones.

lost luggage
11-01-2006, 04:57 PM
Those are really cute images... Did everyone order some?

cindi
11-01-2006, 04:57 PM
scallop with snowpea emsamle with the berry pie shoe...now where the dip??:)

suzi_f
11-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Autumn Celebration 'cause surely there is a pumpkin out there that would cover my AMPLE bosom. I believe I'd wear it w/the umbrella shoe, just in case it rains. I was going to pick the pizza shoe but I don't like pepperoni between my toes!

inkinupstamps
11-01-2006, 05:02 PM
Well I'm going to be wearing the acorn dress because it looks so cute and one would have to have a tiny waist to wear it, right?:) (HEY! A girl can dream!:mad: )

My shoes will be the veggie shoes. I just love those long carrot tops and I think the orange in the shoe will compliment my ball gown acorns!:)

Fun poll, Erin!:D

Christie
11-01-2006, 05:20 PM
I'm choosing the peas and carrots just because I wish I was skinny enough to wear it!! The shoes will be the vegetable shoes of course. They just match so well!!!
This is fun, good idea Erin!
Christie

bubblegum girl
11-01-2006, 05:24 PM
ok im gonna wear the rose bud gown with the unbrella shoes and a tiara cuz im a princess (JK) fun idea erin

kulakid
11-01-2006, 05:45 PM
I will be wearing the lovely Leek Gown...Oh so sophisticated and elegant (I try!!! LOL)
And I will complement the gown with the pizza shoe (in case I get hungry! I couldn't possibly eat my dress, that would be FAR too risque!!!...)

Thanks for the giggle! :p

shuggy
11-01-2006, 06:06 PM
lisa you stole my gown!!!

i'll wear the lavendar and primrose...it comes with it's own perfume!!

iloveflipflops
11-01-2006, 06:39 PM
with the vegetable shoes to match of course!!

This is so fun Erin!!!! Now I need to go back and read everyone's messages and see who picked what. ha

teabear
11-01-2006, 06:46 PM
I would choose the acorn first and the lavendar & primrose second. I actually saw this acorn stamp last month at RSS and didn't get it....what was I thinking!
Tami

mydogstinks2
11-01-2006, 09:22 PM
Tomato and lettuce cause it will cover my HUGE....Butt! and for the shoes I'm going with the plain party shoe!