PDA

View Full Version : I got Shacked Four Times Today!

Erin K
11-02-2006, 04:32 PM
Are you ready to hear about all the fun in my mail box?

Lucy G sent me a "boo" of fall themed stuff, all adorable!

Linzy D sent me a special box that's all decorated and full of treats that has the nicest card I think I've ever gotten, made me and my MIL both cry! Thanks!

Cathi sent me stamped images of that snowman with his nose in the air that I was asking about. I can't wait to use these they are so cute! She sent tons too so that's too fun!

And Suzi F sent me a bunch of those inspiration sheets that SU demonstrators get that are so cool.

Now how's that for a fun mailbox?

:)E

iloveflipflops
11-02-2006, 04:36 PM
Sounds like a perfect mail day. I love days like that!!!

Christie
11-02-2006, 05:06 PM
Wow, I'm jealous. Your mailbox likes you more than mine likes me. All that comes in mine are bills!!!!!

suzi_f
11-02-2006, 08:14 PM
Glad you got the Inspiration sheets. They came FAST!!

stampcrazyjulie
11-02-2006, 10:12 PM
You lucky girl you! How fun!

LinzyD
11-03-2006, 06:21 PM
Are you ready to hear about all the fun in my mail box?

Lucy G sent me a "boo" of fall themed stuff, all adorable!

Linzy D sent me a special box that's all decorated and full of treats that has the nicest card I think I've ever gotten, made me and my MIL both cry! Thanks!

Cathi sent me stamped images of that snowman with his nose in the air that I was asking about. I can't wait to use these they are so cute! She sent tons too so that's too fun!

And Suzi F sent me a bunch of those inspiration sheets that SU demonstrators get that are so cool.

Now how's that for a fun mailbox?

:)EI never meant to make you cry! I just wanted you to know what a blessing you are to people and how you brighten the lives of others, that's all!
I'm glad you had such a fun mailday though!
:)
Linzy